44-🔞The Masquerade Ball Pt. 3🔞

Jungkook POV

I entered the bathroom where it says Jimin was, located, I didn't see anyone it was all quiet, I walked to the stools, then suddenly I heard Jimin's voice!!!!

"Help me!" He screamed, I desperately started searching it was a big bathroom. I don't know what the fuck was going on but if I see Taehyung here doing something to him, I'm going to beat the life out of him, even if I do go to prison! I don't care!

"Jimin! Where are you!!" I yelled frantically, it was like ten stools all together, I tried to follow the voice! I know he was in trouble!

Jimin's POV

I couldn't believe it, it was my Master!! The footsteps I was seeing!

This was my chance I took all strength I had in my body, all I could muster and I pushed Taehyung hard, him falling back and hitting his head, with the upper part of the toilet, staying dazed out and confused. It gave me just enough time to pull my pants up and open the stool.

"Master!!!" I yelled when I saw him, I ran and jumped on him.

"Jimin I was so fucking worried, you ok!! What the fuck happened!!" He exclaimed hugging me tight.

"Master let's go!! Please!" I said dragging him to the door, because
Taehyung knows he can get away with everything because of his I influential powerful family and he might just regain consciousness, then I don't want to piss him off more than he is already.

"Jimin it was fucking Taehyung!!?! Wasn't it! Where the fuck is he!! I'm not leaving until I beat the shit out of him!!" Jungkook growled furiously, I just dragged him fiercely with me, I didn't want him to get hurt or taken away.

I don't know what could have happen if Jungkook didn't appear at the time he did, I could had been raped I'm so thankful, luck was on my side.

Jungkook's raging fury sometimes controls him, he becomes someone
else, I'm scared, he would do something, then there would be regret
and big consequences.

I know if something was to happen to Taehyung, by Jungkook's hand, I know his family, would try anything possible, to ruin his career and see him rot in jail.

I would lose him forever, I never thought I would be in such a fucking
mess! I curse myself a thousand times that day, it's too late now and how the fuck am I going to make Taehyung forget me, I don't know!

"Jimin I'm waiting!! Fucking tell me right now!" He demanded, talking
through gritted teeth, grabbing my jaw so I could look at him in the eyes.

"No Master! Nothing happened just some kisses" I said it's better I say that, then to say the truth and reality that he was non-stop kissing me and about to rape me.

"I'm just happy I'm with you right now,nplease just hug me" I told him as he looked at me with a doubtful look yet he embraced me.

I put my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulder, I hugged
him tight. If he knew how much I love him and I just don't want to see him get hurt because of my wrong decision of messing with a crazy man, I didn't know.

Jungkook POV

I feel Jimin is hiding something from me, maybe something happened and he doesn't want to tell me, as I hug him I feel it in his body, he's tense and trembling.

"Jimin if you want to leave, we could go" I said, as calm as I could, but my mind was on killing Taehyung and cutting his fucking head off!! I know this fucker did something to Jimin!