32-🔞The Engagement Party (pt.1)🔞

Author POV

The party was in 1 day so Jungkook wanted Jimin to look perfect and flawless to meet his family, they went back to where they got their clothes for when he made his announcement, the guy was estatic when he saw them, he congratulated them.

"I knew you guys were going to marry!!! I felt it that day!!" He practically screamed. Jungkook pulled Jimin's hand out so he could see the beautiful ring on his finger.

"Oh my God it's just gorgeous!!" The guy exclaimed happily,

"So tell me what can I do for you?"

"Well we want 2 suits, looking similar in black and white, my father's throwing us an engagement party on Saturday" Jungkook announced proudly holding Jimin's hand and kissing it.

"Oh that's just wonderful, I got new arrivals, these beautiful Gucci suits over here, look at them and tell me what you think?" The guy told them.

Jungkook and Jimin observed, every suit and they picked 2 suits looking similar, but not alike, they fitted them each of them checking their selves out in the mirror they liked it. None of them showing each other, because they want, to wait till the party.

Jungkook took the opportunity, to spend long thousands for Jimin, buying him, new clothes, shoes, accessories, some lace body suits, he's definitely wants to see on his curvy body.

Jungkook and Jimin went to an Apple store, to get him the watch, it has a locator just to make sure, if anything was to happen he can find him, he took one for himself too, to synchronize them both.

Jimin felt happy, that Jungkook took the day to buy him things.

Jungkook POV

It fills my heart, to see Jimin's beautiful smile, I know he's been feeling nervous lately over Taehyung, but I'll kill that bastard if he does anything to him.

I'm already thinking about the party, I have annoying cousins, plus who knows who my mother and father are going to invite I just know everyone is going to be looking at Jimin's beautiful face.

He's not leaving my side for shit, me knowing how all those people are, Jimin is going to be eye candy and I'm going to be yelling at everyone, I'm very jealous of my beautiful boyfriend i know there's going to be alot of eyes fucking him.

I'm already getting pissed off just thinking about it I'm going to be on Jimin, like glue not even to get a drink will I leave him alone.

As I'm walking I hold his hand tight, I never thought I would be publicly, displaying affection with someone I love, it made my heart beat in joy, as everyone passes to look at my beautiful boyfriend, I hold him tighter feeling possessive, that this perfect human being is mine and only mine.

"You are so beautiful" I whispered pulling him up to my lips and giving him a soft kiss just molding my lips to his while holding his face.I breathe in deeply as i kissed him, this feeling really is out of this world, my mind getting caught up, to the sweet addicting mouth I can't get enough of.

"Master!! People are looking at us!!" Jimin whispered nervously looking side to side as he pulled away, "I don't give a fuck! You're mine and I'll kiss you wherever the fuck I want!!" I said, pulling him up to my lips and this time giving him a long passionate kiss. The ones I like all rough and sloppy.

If people want to look i don't give 3 fucks, I'll kiss what's mine, love what's mine and I don't care about anyone actually they just must be really jealous that this beautiful man is mine.