33-🔞The Engagement Party (pt.2)🔞

Author POV

Jimin pulled up his pants and now he has the cold butt plug in his ass, knowing his Master got twisted kinks, he doesn't know how he's going to sit down, he went to the bathroom to fix his hair with Jungkook watching him from behind.

"Yes Master?" Jimin asked looking at Jungkook through the mirror, smiling,

Jungkook swears he falls more in love by the minute, always after he realeases his sexual tension with the man he loves, a sense of calmness and serenity, invades his body.

To him Park Jimin is like his drug, once he takes it, he feels high in the sky, the best feeling ever, he knows he wants to keep feeling it, over and over again.

"Jimin, you don't know how perfect you are, you make me feel so fucking good, this feeling you give me, it's the most addicting, I love you so much" Jungkook said, back hugging Jimin while digging his head to his neck.

"Master, you're so sweet I love you too and your family is just amazing, they really made me feel welcomed and verymuch" Jimin said, putting his head, on his shoulder he turned around to have Jungkook, face to face.

Jungkook observed the beauty in his arms, making him fall in the trance, to his perfect fiancee then molding his lips to Jimin. They kissed deeply, passionately with tongues swirling sloppily.

"I adore you" Jungkook whispered while kissing those luscious lips he's addicted to.

Knock!! Knock!!

They both jumped up, to the sudden sound making Jungkook groan, that he was interrupted.

"What!!!" He yelled annoyed,

"Jungkook open up it's me, your mother!!" Said said on the other side of the door, he went and opened it so his mother could come in she looked around at the mess and the broken lamp.

"What happened here?" she asked, curiously, looking at the floor,

"What you think happened mom!! People got me pissed off! So I came, to be here, with Jimin" Jungkook replied raising an eye brow, making his mother smirk knowing the obvious of what exactly happened here, she knows her son very well.

"Well, Jungkook, you guys finished?" she asked making Jimin, turn red dying of embarrassment, that she knows what was going on.

Endless nights Jungkook's parents being so well known, they knew all of their son's sick kinks and about the blood sex, thinking maybe he could catch a disease or maybe kill the person and go to jail.

Also the rumors of Jungkook being a sex addict and having multiple partners a day, not looking for anyone to settle down with then always seeing him so dark and glum never happy yet now they can all thank Jimin, for changing their son for the better good.

"Yes mom, I love him too much and he's mine, people are not supposed come and put hands of what's mine!!" Jungkook exclaimed holding onto Jimin's curvy body possessively,

"Calm down Jungkook! I already talked to everyone, remember, they not used to seeing you like this but I can say, I'm just amazed Park Jimin my son loves you so much" she said, going to where they were hugging them both tight.

Endless nights Jungkook's parents being so well known, they knew all of their son's sick kinks and about the blood sex, thinking maybe he could catch a disease or maybe kill the person and go to jail.

Also the rumors of Jungkook being a sex addict and having multiple partners a day, not looking for anyone to settle down with then always seeing him so dark and glum never happy yet now they can all thank Jimin, for changing their son for the better good.