Prologue

What if the man you are praying for becomes your asset?

Would you keep him? Or make him an expense?

A ABM student that fell in love with the STEM student.

A simple senior high school student meets the mysterious type of person who is low-key on social media.

Would you fight for him despite the challenges?

They promised to never let go of each other, despite everything.

But what if promises are meant to be broken?
What if fate doesn't want you to be an endgame?

Do they still have a happy ending and fight for each other? Or will they forever let go of each other?

Lagi kong ipinagdarasal na sana... yung lalaking nakatadhana para sa akin ay mabait, maalaga, loyal, family oriented, at higit sa lahat...Man of God.

What if, may nakilala kang isang tao na ideal man mo?

Will you pursue him? Or gaze at him from afar?

Amery Gem Thompson is a senior high school student in the ABM strand. She promised herself to focus on academics, but she met a guy in the Zoom meeting. She has a crush on him, but it also turns into love.

A guy named Ivan Ace Davis, who is in Grade 11 Senior High School in the STEM strand, met a girl in the waiting shed. But the girl he met was the one who had a crush on him. And he will make sure to make her mine no matter what happens.

They liked each other secretly. They didn't know that their feelings were mutual, but eventually they became friends with each other. Does their friendship turn into something else? Or will they forever hide their feelings from one another?