Epilogue

Ivan Ace Davis

I'm here in the waiting shed. It was raining heavily, so I went here first. I am wearing a black hoodie and sitting in the waiting shed. I looked to my left and saw a girl sitting next to me.

She doesn't have any umbrellas with her. Maybe she's waiting for someone who will pick her up. I looked at my umbrella and decided to just give it to her.

I walked toward her. "Do you have an umbrella with you?"

She looked at me, and I swear to God, she made my world stop the moment I saw her. She has thin almond eyes, rosey cheeks, cute nose, and pink lips.

Umiling siya. "Nakalimutan kong magdala." Nahalata ko agad na nahihiya siya sa akin.

Inilahad ko ang payong ko sa kanya. "Here." I saw the shock on her face. "Pero paano ka?"

"Kunin mo na, ayos lang ako."  She took the umbrella and smiled at me. "Thank you. Hulog ka ng langit!"

I nodded. "You're welcome." Tumalikod ako sa kanya para umalis pero tinawag niya ako.

""Anong pangalan mo?"

"Ace." 

It's the first time that I've introduced myself by my second name.

"Thank you ulit, Ace!"

I smiled as I remembered that particular moment. I always think of her beautiful face and voice. Maybe she's my crush? Or do I already like her? 

I was about to go to sleep when I saw a message from Instagram.

Dump acc:

Hi, first of all, I made this account to confess my feelings toward you. I have a crush on you. We have the same school; I saw you in orientation. You're wearing a white t-shirt. And all I knew was that I had a big crush on you. Bat ka kasi nag open cam? Nakita kita tuloy kita. Just kidding, okay lang if hindi ka mag r-reply sa akin. Baka rin may girlfriend kana kaya naiintindihan ko. Take care always!

Wait, what?! She confessed her feelings toward me, but I didn't know how to react. It's not really my first time experiencing it. 

Ivan Ace:

Hi, I really admired how you expressed your feelings toward me. I like someone else. But, I am not yet 
prepared to accept the responsibility of being committed. I do believe in God's perfect time. God bless you.

I said that I liked someone else. She's the girl I met in the waiting shed. I want her to be mine.

What are you thinking, Ivan?

Ivan Ace:

And sorry if nag open cam ako, haha. Don't worry next time, hindi na.

Siya pala ay isang ABM student. Pareho pala kami ng university na pinasukan. Tinanong ko siya kung ano ang pangalan niya, pero hindi niya raw masabi dahil nahihiya siya. I suddenly remembered the girl I liked. She was also shy the first time I met her.

The other day, I was here at the mall with Laurence and Kent, their friends. We're here at the SkyFall, and we want to try the rides here.

Nag-uusap ngayon ang dalawa kong kasama. Maya-maya pa ay may narinig akong boses ng isang babae. Hindi ako lumingon sa kanila. Nakikinig lang ako sa usapan nila. Mukhang magkakaroon pa ata sila ng bagong kaibigan, ah?

Narinig kong nagpakilala ang mga kaibigan ko. Tinapik ako ni Laurence para humarap sa kanila. 

I saw the three girls and two boys in front of me. The last thing I saw made my heart stop. She's the one I've met in the waiting shed. She's the girl that I like.