Chapter: 87

L'a pov

I woke up extra early to set up the house for Nika. Today was her birthday and I actually wanted to wake her up to something special. I got her breakfast and a bouquet of roses. I have a party planned for her but right now, it's just me and her. I set the gifts I got for her at the end of the bed and made sure the bed was covered in a bunch of rose petals for her to wake up to. I had birthday balloons and decorations set downstairs for her and even more flowers. Do you know how hard it is to surprise someone when they're sleeping? Nika especially? She a light ass sleeper. That's why she got drunk and knocked out yesterday 💀. So ion got to worry about her waking up. Anyways I headed back downstairs and placed her food on a plate along with some apple juice because she hate orange juice. I put everything on a tray and headed upstairs to wake her up. I set the food down and watched her for a minute as she snored. I smiled to myself. I hope she's happy, cause I know I put her through a lot the past year. She deserves all of this man.

"Bae."

I whispered in her ear as I placed light kisses on her neck.

"L'a, wtf are you doing."

She said as she lightly pushed me of her. I laughed.

"Happy Birthday ma."

I said as I kissed her. She sat up in the bed and looked around the room.

"Wait, you did all this for me?"

"Well who else imma do it for?"

She hugged me.

"Thank you babyyyyy! I love you so much bro."

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her again.

"You mean everything to me, real shit. I love you."

She blushed once I said that.

"Here."

I said handing her her food. She turned on the Tv and began eating. I went in the bathroom and began to run her a bath. Making sure the water was hot enough so that when she was ready, it'd still be hot. I put in some more rose petals and a shit ton of soap so that there could be lots of bubbles. I lit some candles as well. I made sure to add some rose petals on the floor as well.

"Awwwwww baeeeeeee!"

I looked out the bathroom and noticed she got up and was actually taking time looking at all the decorations and flowers and rose petals in the room. I got up and shut the door behind me before walking into the room.

"Lenny, you didn't have to do all of this."

She said as she pouted.

"Yea I did, it's the least I can do after the past year you had."

She came over and hugged me again. I know it's not gonna make up or take away the pain she felt and still feels but it's something.

"Thank you baby, I really appreciate it and you. I mean it."

Since she was done eating I dragged her into the bathroom.