Chapter: 45

Nika pov

I woke up missing L'a a lot. He hasn't talked to me since that argument. That was like a month ago, I think we frl be broken up man. I sighed and got up going to the washroom to do my hygiene, then went back to my bed. Ken and Mak ain't been talking to me either. I really gotta figure out what to do about this situation. I'm missing his touch, kisses and the fact that he'd just be all up under me.

Me: Lennybear...

Myworld❤️🌎: 🤨

Me: Come over please. I miss you...

Myworld❤️🌎: Well you can MISS me with that shit ✌🏽

Me: I'm sorry.

Myworld❤️🌎: me too. Bye 👋🏽

Me: L'a, don't do this man. What happened to us never breaking up?

Myworld❤️🌎: What happened to owning up to yo mistakes?

Me: Ok I made a mistake. I know that!

Myworld❤️🌎: no you don't. You keep flipping the script and blaming me. If all this shit is my fault, why would you wanna get back together?

Me: Because it wasn't your fault. I take full responsibility for what I did, it was wrong and disrespectful. I had the option of going to see him and letting him do what he did and I messed up. It's my fault...

Myworld❤️🌎: Mmm

Me: I miss you Lennybear frl this time. I know I be getting on yo ass for fucking up and hurting me. But now I know how it feels when you fuck up and I be giving you a hard time. I stay blaming you for everything because I never wanna admit that I'm wrong and it's not fair to you when you know it's not your fault.

Myworld❤️🌎: I love you but I think it's best if we take a break...

Me: I know it won't be easy to forgive me and live knowing I did this but it's been a whole month L'a, and I fucking miss you.

Myworld❤️🌎: Unika it's more than just that man. I literally just fucking lost someone who I thought was my brother. This shit hurts man because I actually thought I could trust them Mfs. Now ion even know who to trust, can't even trust my own family.

Me: You can trust me L'a! I'm only for you 100% and that's forever. I put that on Mak and everything fuck it, I put that on me. That's how serious about you I am, nothing gone change my love or feelings for you. I love you 3'much, and I say that as the fucking amount of love I have for you. No other nigga can make me as happy as you baby and that's on everything I love. I literally can't even go a week with out you, I go fucking insane if ion talk to you for a day, I get emotional if I haven't seen you in 2 days. So you know I can't be without you.

Myworld❤️🌎: 💔

Me: I miss my baby 😔 😢 forgive me please?

Myworld❤️🌎: I was never mad...

Me: Then—

Myworld❤️🌎: I got a heart for you, I get in my feelings over you... I was hurt 💔.

Me: I just wanna hold you and show you how sorry I am.