Chapter: 29

Nika pov

His mama sighed and went to open the door. I tensed up and looked down eating my food. I felt a hand start rubbing my thigh. When I looked up L'a was giving me a calming look.

"Heeyyyy guys!"

Gotti said as she skipped in. I turned around and she stopped.

"Hiiii, Nika! I see you recovered."

I rolled my eyes and turned back around.
I laid my head on L'a shoulder. This bitch decided to come and sit right beside him. I swear bruhhh, I'll really go off. She lucky this my baby mamas house. Ion wanna be disrespectful.

"Sooo. How you been L'a?"

She asked putting her arm around him. He didn't even do anything.

"Fine."

He mumbled still eating his food. I took my fork up and started eating from his plate. His shit always tastes better. Even if it's the same food, his always tastes better. He slowly looked at me and smacked the fuck outta my hand.

"Owww!"

I whined holding my hand.

"What I tell you about touching my stuff?"

He asked looking at me. I crossed my arms and pouted. He rolled his eyes and turned around. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I got the meanest boyfriend dont I? That bitch Gotti, thought shit was funny and decided to start laughing. I looked at her.

"Aww put me on the joke too. I I wanna laugh."

I said sarcastically. L'a eyed me and shook his head. Gotti gave me a stank face. Well next time bitch, don't laugh.

"Ugh, mind yo business. Damn."

I heard her mumble. I hate this bitch.

"Speak louder next time."

I said looked at her. L'a grabbed my face and looked at me.

"Stop it."

He said barely above a whisper. He basically mouthed it.
I rolled my eyes as he let go of my face.

"Girl Shut up damn."

She said loud asf. I was about to say something, but 3'much gave me a stern look. So I just sighed and went back to eating. Man, why won't he let me get on her. Bitch needs her ass whooped. I had finished my juice and I didn't wanna ask for more. So I started sipping on L'as. Who didn't even touch his.

"Girl, why you taking the niggas stuff? Get yo own juice damn."

I put the cup down real fast.

"Don't start all this here please."

L'as mama said coming out into kitchen.

"Mama, why is she here? She got a whole house full of people to eat with."

Gotti dumb ass said. I should smack the bitch.