Chapter: 33

Nika pov

I sat in the car crying my eyes out. I been texting Leonard, but he wasn't answering. They wouldn't tell me who got shot. I just know it's 2 people. I started praying that he was ok, and that he wasn't one of the boys. I couldn't even think straight, like that's my baby. I don't know what I'd do is something happened to him.

"Mak, he won't answer!"

I said between my sobs. I was crying so much, my head started to hurt.

"I'm sure he's fine. Just think positive."

I started playing with my fingers, to occupy myself. Ken rubbed my shoulder.

"He's gonna be fine. You know he's gonna be fine."

This is why I don't like him in the streets man. Anything could happen to him. I should've never let him leave, then I'd know he's safe with me. I started hyperventilating and I couldn't stop.

"You really love that nigga. Don't you?"

Ken said looking at me.
I nodded my head.

"You need to relax and breath Nika."

I took a deep breath, trying to get my breathing back to normal. We pulled up to the hospital, I literally jumped out the car and ran inside. I saw all the boys standing around. I saw S. Dot, Edai, Cdai, Durk, Tay and JB. That was it...

"Please tell me he's in the washroom or something."

I said about to start crying again. I already felt the tears coming down.

"He's in surgery sis."

Dot said looking at me with a frown.
I stared at him.

"Who's in surgery S.Dot?"

I asked calmly.

"L'a and Rondo."

Once I heard that, I broke down. That's my baby. Dot wrapped his arms around me tightly as I cried.

"It's ok, he's gonna be fine. You know he's not leaving you any time soon baby girl."

He let go of me and I saw his mama and sister walk in, along with Rondos mama. I ran and hugged Nina, Lala and his mom.

"He's gonna be fine right?"

I asked looking at Nina.

"I don't know sis."

She said crying as well. Ken came in with Mak. She was glaring at Nina, ion think she noticed tho.

"Family of Leonard Anderson?"

I basically ran up to the fucking doctor.

"Please be ok baby."

I whispered to myself, praying for him.

"Ok well, he did lose a lot of blood, but we were able to stop it and get him stable. He's sleeping right now, but if you wanna see him, you can."