Chapter: 75

Nika pov

Man since I got discharged last week I've been sleeping all day. The pain medication and the medication they got me on to make sure it heals and doesn't get infected, got me tired af. Mak boring over protective ass been making me eat a whole bunch of healthy green shit. Like nigga, let me get my greasing food and live. I went 3 weeks without it all but he talking about some "you needa eat healthy so you can recover". As for L'a over protective ass...Idk Ian seen him since the day I woke up. Why? Idk he on his other shit but I'm not gonna stress over it cause then Mak gone beat my ass for "stressing and jeopardizing" my health. I just wanna be back to normal man, like it hurts to do everything. I just want that comfort from someone but everyone just rather leave me to sleep cause I "need my rest". Life is so boring now, it hurts to talk, cough and even breath still. The type of bs I've been feeling for the past week, it ain't even funny and my nigga ain't even here to comfort me man. I grabbed my phone and got my very crippled ass up and walked downstairs to go get some food. Obviously I was quiet because Mak got elephant ears and be hearing a pin drop. I slowly walked downstairs stairs and quietly walked into the living room, luckily wasn't nobody in there.

"Yasss a bitch made it in peace."

"TAKE YO WANNA BE SNEAKY ASS BACK UPSTAIRS."

I turned around and saw this nigga Mak come outta nowhere.

"Maaaaak I'm hungryyyyy!"

I complained. Ian had go good food in days.

"Nah cause you be thinking you slick tryna eat shit you know you shouldn't be eating. Yo ass on bed rest anyways so take yo dumb ass back upstairs and I'll get you sum to eat."

"Mak I been in bed all week mannn."

"Nope you need to rest, take yo ass back upstairs."

I pouted.

"B-but-"

"Man just let her stay down here I'll make sure she don't be doing too much."

I turned around and saw L'a coming out the kitchen with Brooklyn. They fat asses would be in the kitchen. So he was here the whole time but didn't come see me? Brooklyn when upstairs with a big ass whopper. I watched her.

"Awwwww I want a whopper."

Y'all I was mad af.

"No, you gone eat some damn salad carrots and all."

Mak big bullying ass said.