Chapter: 89

Nika pov

Today was a pretty chill day. Kristine was in Chicago for a job she was given by a brand. So I decided to chill with her today and talk. Right now we were walking around the mall buying a bunch of shit because we had a trip to Florida soon.

"Nika is he even gonna let you go to Florida? Last time you came back from LA he wasn't happy."

She asked referring to L'a. Not happy was an understatement. That nigga threw a whole fit. I sighed and shook my head. Truth be told, I really think he's cheating again. It's bothering me because he's acting so different.

"He won't but to be honest. I'm pretty sure he's cheating on me. So who cares."

She stopped and looked at me.

"Girl what? How do you know?"

I shrugged.

"That's the thing. I don't know."

"So what's making you think that?"

"He's been acting weird lately. He's coming home late, not picking up my calls or texts."

She raised her eye brows as we continued walking towards the exit of the mall.

"Girl? That don't seem like nothing unusual. Based off of what you've told me about him, seems like he's just been doing the same shit he always has."

"Idk Kristine I just have a bad feeling tbh. He's just acting different. Imma find out regardless, I have his password."

"Girl, don't go through that niggas phone and get your heart broken."

We both walked out the mall and headed towards the car.

"Well how else am I supposed to find out what he's been doing?"

"Girl, going through his phone is nootttttt the answer. Keep your peace. Time will tell and you'll find out."

I nodded and got in my car while she got in the passenger side. Imma still go through it though.

"Kristine all I know is, if he's cheating again. I'm officially done with this relationship."

She side eyed me.

"Mhm."

Was all she said. I looked at her.

"What?"

"Nothing, you just been saying that for awhile now."

I let out a huge sigh in response.

"I love him Kristine."

"Yea but at what point is it too much love? Like do you even know where he is now?"

I surprisingly did actually.

"Yea he's at some interview."

"You sure?"

I nodded my head.

"I mean I know who he's with too."