Chapter: 30

Nika pov

Since that dumb ass argument, with that dumb ass nigga, I haven't spoken to him. He says I'm clingy? And I'm annoying? Bet, I'll just give him all the space he wants. Cause he clearly only wants me around when he feels like having me around. I'm definitely not that bitch. If you don't appreciate me, then you just won't have me.

"Someone here for you."

I looked up and saw Mak with Nina. (A/N: no Ken, it's not what it looks like😴) I smiled and motioned for her to come in my room. She sat on my bed.

"Heyyyy!"

I hugged her. She smiled back at me.

"Heyyy sis in law."

She calls me her sister in law, because he thinks me and Leonard gone get married. DEFINITELY NOT.

"What's up?"

I was wondering why she was here.

"You haven't talked to my brother. Have you?"

She asked shaking her head.

"Nope! He called me clingy and annoying, he clearly wants space. Imma give him all the space he needs."

She shook her head.

"Come onnnn, this petty ass argument. Why don't y'all just talk it out? You ain't gone get anywhere in your relationship, acting like this."

"I'm not just gonna run back and forgive him, every time he hurts my feelings. He clearly doesn't care about my feelings, he wouldn't say the shit he's said if he did."

"Oh well that sucks, cause he's here. Y'all gonna talk, or else. We will fight Nika."

She walked out the room, I rolled my eyes when I heard his voice.

"Nina I got shit to do, ion wanna talk to her."

I heard him complain. Seconds later, l'a  came through my door being pushed by Nina.

"Ion care nigga. I'll beat yo ass, then I'll make Lala beat yo ass, then I'll tell mama and make sure she beats yo ass. TALK TO HER!"

She pushed him in the room and quickly shut the door. He looked at me.

"Ion here y'all talking in there!"

Nina yelled from outside the door.

"I hate girls bro."

I heard him mumble.

"I hate yo ass too."

"Girl you think I wanna be here? I was doing perfectly fine, not talking to you."

I gave him a thumbs up.

"Go fuck with your hoes and leave me alone then."

I simply said.

"Why Tf is you so in yo feelings? Shits annoying."