Chapter: 43

L'a pov

We just got from the doctors, it turns out she just had a stomach virus. Today we post to go to Sixflags, but I wanted her to stay home. Y'all don't understand how stubborn her ass is, don't never wanna do what I say. Ian here to control her tho, so it's straight.

"Bitch! Why is y'all still laying around in bed? Get ya asses up and get ready, we finna leave soon!"

Ken said coming in our room. That girl is so ready to go to Sixflags. Nika been sleeping all day cause she sick, that's why I told her ass to stay home but she don't wanna listen.

"Are you sure you don't wanna stay home? I really think you should."

I said looking at Nika.

"I'm fine."

She said getting out the bed and finding some nice clothes to wear. But that dumb ass outfit she picked out definitely wasn't it.

 But that dumb ass outfit she picked out definitely wasn't it

See ion know where the thought she was going in that...but I know it definitely wasn't outta this house. She was looking in the mirror at her self. I just watched her. Y'all her ass cheeks were falling out, I just kept quiet tho. Breezy came in the room taking my attention off her.

"Aww, hey Breezy."

Nika said turning to him.

"Hey, aww you look nice today."

He said as they hugged, after he came over and dapped me.

"How's it going bro?"

I dapped him back.

"It's straight. Ken over here rushing niggas and shit."

He nodded.

"Ong, her ass had Mak call me and tell  me that if I wasn't here in the next 10 minutes she'd beat my ass."

I laughed.

"Yea, she been rushing us all day."

"Did Nika go to the doctors today? She been sick for a minute."

I nodded.

"Yea, I know. She just had a stomach virus."

He looked at her than back at me.

"She was throwing up all day yesterday. Ion even think it's a good idea for her to go, with all them rides and shit."

"Shiii, I told her but she don't wanna listen."