Chapter: 94

L'a pov

I was at the club with Rondo, Mak and all the rest of them niggas. It was a day to just get out. Niggas been working mad hard lately and Nika ain't been speaking to me at all. I mean I know why but I kinda just wanna give her some time to herself. I left a note, some flowers and food by her bed side. Letting her know that I actually love her no matter how much of a fuck up I am. Laniyah was at my moms for the night so I could just chill.

"L'a!"

Durk said catching my attention.

"What's up?"

I responded back.

"Nigga what's up with you?"

He asked with a concerned look.

"Man, I'm fucking up my relationship. I honestly don't know how long she bouta keep putting up with me. "

I said sighing of frustration. Nika don't even got the love that I use to see in her eyes anymore. All I been seeing is pure pain.

"My nigga, didn't you just ask my permission to marry her? And you already fucked up? L'a what I tell you about playing with my sister man."

Mak said looking at me.

"Man, Ian mean to do what I did. But I understand why she's mad, I wanna fix it but she's barely speaking to me."

"Bro, how many times are you going to do shit, apologize and then try and fix it? It's routine for you now. Obviously she's tired and fed up. It's the same shit and no change. Maybe if you showed her something other than always fucking up and apologizing she'd see some change. You been doing this shit to this girl for the past 2 what, almost 3 years. We all done talked to you about it but you're not stupid L'a. You know how to treat a girl right. So why is it so hard with Nika?"

Durk asked.

"Idk man. I think I been tied down too long."

Was all I said while lighting up a blunt.

"Then why Tf you wanna marry her!"

Mak asked looking at me confused.

"Doesn't mean I don't love her."

"You were never really to type to stay tied down to one girl."

Rondo said. He was right tbh. I really wasn't.

"I know but it's fucked up because I'm use to doing wth I want. But I can't, I have to think about her. The shit I'm use to doing I can't, because she gets upset. I like being held down but I don't like all the fucking responsibility that comes with it. It's fucked up because I know I'm hurting her."

I took a puff after saying that. I hung my head back on the seat sighing.

"See that's the problem, you think about her last after you done did shit. Then you gotta pick up all the pieces and fix shit. But then you do it again, and there's only so many times you can keep breaking and putting something back together until it shatters completely."