Chapter: 51

L'a pov

I woke up to slaps to my face. I opened my eyes and saw a pissed off Nika staring at me. I sighed and sat up. Wtf I do now?

"Fuck wrong with you."

She showed me a empty bottle of root beer. I got up and tried to make a run for it but her ugly ass dragged me by the dreads.

"Ow ow ow! Not the dreads, not the dreads!"

I said tryna pry her hands off my dreads but this girl got man hands. Strong ass female.

"Where my drink at nigga?"

She asked coming close to my face.

"Ion know."

I mumbled making her tug my dread hell hard.

"OW! Ok ok ok! Ken drank it!"

I spat out making her let go of my hair.

"YOU LET THAT FAT ASS OVER WEIGHT ASS ANT EATER ASS BITCH DRINK MY ROOT BEER?!"

I swear she loves root beer more than she loves me and you know this girl loves me a lot.

"I mean.... it's just root beer."

This girl smacked tf outta me. I stood there confused and in shock. Ian even do nothing! I gave her a hard ass smack on the booty.

"Don't hit me!"

I said like spoiled ass child.

"Yo bitch ass let that bitch drink my root beer!"

"I couldn't stop her!"

When I tell y'all her fat ass tackled me to the floor there was a big ass thud. I know she ain't bouta beat my ass over some dumb drink... I felt her being pulled off of me, it was by Mak.

"What you beating my bro ass for now?"

He asked Nika looked at her.

"He let Ken watermelon shaped ass drink my Root Beer. Useless ass nigga, can't even protect my root beer from that damn vacuum cleaner."

Mak busted out laughing.

"Nigga fuck you laughing for?"

I snapped making him laugh even harder.

"Anyways, Azlea is coming over and so is Vii."

Nika said picking out some clothes. She was speaking about her friends from school. Ian even think it was possible for her to make friends...

"What about Vanessa?"

I asked her about her other friend.

"We all going shopping cause we going out tonight."

I raised my eyebrows at her. Out where? To the movies? Better be.