Chapter: 20

3'much pov

I sat in the hospital room with her. Holding her hand as she was sleeping. It was me, Mak, Tay, JB, Sdot and Rondo Ofc because he ain't got nowhere else to be. Doctors said she lost a lot blood from where she got stabbed. She has a concussion from hitting her head, other than that she will be ok.

"I swear on Bd, when I find out who did this....their dead."

Mak said holding his head in his hands. We been here all day with her, waiting for her to wake up.

"Man why she ain't call me? She called you...I would have got there faster."

"Man why would she? With yo over protective ass."

Dot said shaking his head.

"You right, you right."

Mak replied sitting back in the chair.

"Owww!"

We all turned around and saw Nika tryna sit up.

"Lay yo ass back down!"

Mak said going up to her and gently pushing her back down on the bed.

"You ok sis?"

Sdot asked giving her a small hug.
She shook her head, it looked like she was about to cry. That fucked me up man.

"No it's hurts!"

She replied looking down. I walked up to her and she looked up at me.

"Who did this to you man? Cause I promise they got something coming their way."

I asked her. Mak came up beside me looking down at her too.

"Ion know....Ian see a face."

I didn't believe that for a minute. Couldn't nobody plan this shit, because she don't go nowhere anyways. Nobody here even knows her. They ain't take shit from her sooooo they ain't rob shorty...

"Girl! Stop lying. Who tf did this? Imma find out anyways. Cause you know ong I'll go to war for you."

She rolled her eyes. I wanna know why she lying to us.

"Y'all wouldn't believe me if I told y'all anyways. So why would it matter?"

She looked right at me as she said that.
Tf she mean by that? Mak sighed and looked at me. I shrugged and shook my head. He looked back at her.

"Come on man! Just tell us."

I could tell Mak was starting to get mad. Shiii I was too. I shook my head. Imma try and put the pieces together first. Then find out who did this.

"Aight hold on. Let's start by you telling us wtf happened."

She sighed and started playing with her fingers.

"Look I'm fine! Like can we just leave? Let's just drop the situation."

"You outta yo mind crazy, if you think we just gone drop shit after you got stabbed and shit."