Chapter: 18

Nika pov

I been sitting in my bed all day. I been tryna text Mak, but he's just been ignoring me. I sighed and threw my phone beside me. As for l'a I haven't spoken to him since that argument at school. My phone buzzed twice taking my attention off my thoughts. It was from 3'much. I was missing him, but I was still mad at him. I guess it's because I don't have Mak anymore, so nobody is giving me attention.

Fuckboy😴👌🏾: Open the door...

Fuckboy😴👌🏾: please

I rolled my eyes and got off my bed, then headed downstairs. I took a deep breath and opened the door to 3'much standing right in my face. I looked up at him. We stared at each other for a couple minutes. I actually enjoyed looking at his face. I was still mad at him tho.

"I'm sorry..."

I heard him mumbled making a smirk form on my face.

"Hmm?"

I looked up at him leaning in the door way. He sighed and shook his head.

"I said I'm sorry."

I heard him clearly.

"For?"

He sucked his teeth and ran his hands through his hair.

"I'm sorry for letting Gotti disrespect you."

"And?"

He looked down at his feet.

"I'm sorry for being disrespectful."

I shook my head and looked at him.

"Why? Like why would you let her do that shit?"

"She's my best friend man, she's like my sister. She was there before us bro. I was in a mess up situation, I didn't wanna say anything to make it seem like I was picking sides. I'm sorry, I promise I won't let it happen again."

"Mhm, ok I forgive you"

He smiled as he looked up at me. Then it dropped.

"Nahhh, I deserve an apology too."

I looked at him and shook my head. Wtf is this nigga talking about?

"Nigga Ian do nothing to you."

I said in defence crossing my arms. He looked me up and down and bit his lip. Then he looked back up at me.

"What about outfit you was wearing to school?"

"Nigga it was just an outfit!"

I said mugging him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I know, but when I saw you in that shit I got mad. Yo ass was too fat in them pants and yo shirt was too short. Ion like that shit, especially when I'm not with you. You be having nigga staring at you and shit."

He said pouting. It made me smile. I found it cute. It's crazy, it's only been like 2 weeks since we been dating and he already feels this way about me. I rolled my eyes and hugged him.