Chapter: 59

Nika pov

I woke up in L'as arms, well actually I was on his chest and his arms were wrapped around me. It was like I middle of the night cause it was still dark outside. I sat up and watched L'a sleep, he's so adorable guys. I love this fatboy with literally all my heart and it's just so crazy that we went through hella shit together and we were still able to at least try and make us work. That's how you know we love each other. I really hope he wife's me man.

"Why are you up so damn early."

I snapped outta my thoughts and looked back and him to see him already staring at me.

"Ion know, I just woke up and I can't go back to sleep."

I said shrugging. He had a tired look on his face and I just found it so cute. Y'all prolly like "they bitch think everything cute about that nigga". Well he's my baby and his ass is fineeeeee. Like I'm real life lucky to have him as my nigga and I'm even more lucky that his ass loves me back.

"Well try cause I'm not bouta play with yo ass tonight."

"I meannnn, you can play with this pussy then."

He stared at me then pushed me off of him.

"Good night Unika."

"Nooo but frl, you know that will put me to sleep."

"No."

He mumbled turning around on his side. Since when has he ever said no to sex?

"Ok fine than cuddle with me, it's cold."

"Nooooo."

"Yessssss."

I whined pulling him towards me.

"Omg bruh fine!"

He said irritably and pulling me on top of him. He pulled the covers over us and I just cuddled into his chest. I really couldn't sleep tho but L'a was fast asleep. I just sighed and turned on the Tv and started watching The Flash till I fell asleep.

Next Morning

When I woke up the bed was empty I guess L'a was already up. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene and put on a house robe because it was fucking cold. The smell of eggs and bacon hit my nose so I ran downstairs. L'a and Bri was both in the kitchen but on opposite ends. L'a was by the fridge making some cereal and Bri was by the stove.

"Good morning!"

They both turned around and looked at me.

"Hey bitch! It's almost done you want some?"

She said referring to the breakfast she was making.

"Or you can have some cereal and not eat from dirty ass bitches."

L'a mumbled still facing the wall and eating his cereal on the counter. I shook my head and ignored him.

"Nah I'll just eat some of L'as cereal."

He looked at me and was about to walk out the kitchen with his bowl but I stopped him.