Chapter: 83

Nika pov

I woke up to the sound of a crying baby. Scratch that, a screaming baby. I turned to L'as side of the bed, not being surprised by the empty cold spot. I sighed and got up going to the bathroom and doing my hygiene along with my hair. Today was Christmas which is the reason why his daughter is even here. Anyways this year I think we're going to his moms house.

"L'a did you change her diaper?"

I rolled my eyes at the sound of Niyahs voice. Now see because of the fact that the baby is here, she is also here. Ion understand why she can't just let him take his child without her being around. Like bitch, it's Christmas. Don't you got a family to be with or something?

"Man she shit, ion wanna change it."

L'a replied to her. I heard her sigh. I walked out of the room and literally bumped into this bitch. Well she bumped into me

"Aii now bitch Ik your dumb ass eyes work."

I said earning a sigh from her.

"Ion have time for your nasty ass attitude. My child needs me."

With that she walked into Laniyahs room. Since she was born I been real quiet. Like she been staying with us and Ian even say nun cause I cannot bother with this shit. Oh yea y'all, I forgot to tell you. IM A MODLE NOW! Ain't that great? L'a don't know yet tho. Neither does Mak. Tbh the only person that does know is Rondo. Now that I think about it, how tf don't they know if Rondo knows? I been out modelling and having meetings and tbh I don't even think L'a noticed. He hasn't asked me nun cause he's too damn busy to fucking care or notice. There was a knock at the door and in came all these bitch ass niggas.

"Merry Christmas!"

Rondo screamed. His dumb ass was dressed in a Santa Claus costume. I just shook my head.

"Merry Christmas ronron."

I replied back.

"Aii so what? You don't see me here?"

Mak said looking at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Hiii maky pooh."

"Man why all y'all loud asses here?"

L'a complained coming down stairs with his baby in his hand. Obviously Niyah followed right behind him.

"Nigga it's Christmas."

Tay said.

"It's what now?"

He replied back. Ofc he'd forget it's Christmas.

"Nigga how tf do you forget Christmas?"

Mak asked confused.

"Man I was up all night with my baby."

He stated referring to Laniyah obviously. I just went and took a seat on the couch while them niggas spoke to each other. Niyah came and put the baby in her baby swing and went into the kitchen. I looked at her. She was really L'as twin. The full lips, dimples and everything. She looked at me and I swear y'all this fucking child started screaming at the top of her lungs.