Chapter: 84

L'a pov

Man y'all, Ian seen Nika in like 3 days. After the fight with Niyah, she left. She ain't been answering my calls or nun. Only place she could be is at Maks. So imma go there and see wtf is up with her. Idk what her problem is. Like yea aight I get she mad she caught me and Niyah cuddling but it ain't that big of a deal bro. Obviously Niyah ain't even here no more and I barely even been able to see my daughter because now Niyah thinks Nika gonna do some shit to Laniyah. Man just a whole bunch of shit going on. Like I miss my kid yo, Niyah just being petty and childish now. She's complaining that I kicked her and my daughter out for Nika. It wasn't even like that. That day Nika and I got into a big argument over the whole situation. Ion understand how I'm always the person in the wrong, and on both sides on top of that.

"Man."

I said sighing out loud. I picked up my phone and called Niyah again...

"What?"

Her voice rang through the phone.

"Man why you answering me like that?"

"L'a wtf do you want?"

"Niyah, you know why I'm calling you."

I heard Laniyah making sounds in the background. It made me smile.

"L'a I already told you until you set your priorities straight, Laniyah will not be around you."

"Niyah you gone let me see my daughter."

"No L'a! Your priorities are all the way messed up. I don't want her around that environment."

This bitch finna pissed me off.

"What environment?! You brought that shit on yourself! But it's my fault for not setting boundaries with yo ass."

"L'a what? How did I bring that on myself? I don't do shit to you or that bitch."

"Niyah you know that's a damn lie. Both of y'all be picking fights with each other."

"Both of us? Nigga it's that bitch that picks fights with me! She stay calling me out of my name L'a. You just sit there and don't do shit about it."

I'm mentally tired of this shit bro.

"Niyah you have no types of boundaries. I know it's my fault for not setting them in place but regardless...you know wtf you be doing."

"What L'a? What do I be doing?"

I sighed.

"Niyah I don't wanna argue. Let me just come see my child."

"Go make a baby with that bitch. Since I'm the problem right?"

"Niyah you gone make me come over there and if I do, you not gone like it."

"My nigga, go and worry about that bitch and leave us tf alone."

With that she hung up. I'll kill that girl rs. I'm not about to play with this girl and my daughter. Anyways, I'm gonna go to Maks house and talk to this girl. I'm tired of this childish ass shit we been doing. She's always leaving instead of talking shit out.