Chapter: 72

Nika pov

L'a is being a damn ass hole, like I'm hungry asf and he won't get me food. Like ion want the shit in the fridge! And he doing this shit on purpose cause of this dumb ass bet. I'm just lucky I still got some of the money Mak gave me to order myself some pizza again. That's exactly what I did, I ordered some pizza. L'a came in the room and when to where he had his jewelry.

"Baeeeeeee!"

"What?"

"Hiiiiiiiii!"

He looked at me and shook his head.

"What's up."

I smiled and started scrolling through Instagram.

"Man wtf?!"

I looked up at him at him confused, till I realized wtf just happened. Remember that chain I broke some months back? I think he just found out... now I got 2 choices. I can make a run for it and risk giving the fact I broke it away, or I can act like Ian break it. I think imma go with the last one.

"Omg baby what happened to your chain?! It's broken!"

He looked at me.

"Nika, who broke my shit?"

I shrugged.

"Ion know."

"Imma ask you one more time. Who broke my shit?"

I looked around.

"Ion know."

"How tf don't you know?! You always up in here touching my shit!"

"I didn't break it! How tf would I break it?"

"You break every damn thing, you touch! And you stay touching my shit, don't lie to me!"

I kept quiet.

"So now you don't got nun to say?"

I wonder if I should just run now.

"I meannn, ion know why you'd think I broke it. It could have been anybody."

"Who else gonna break my shit Unika?! You're the only person who stay breaking my shit!"

"That's a damn lie, name 3 things I broke!"

"You broke way more than 3 damn things."

"I did not!"

"Yes Tf you did! You broke my phone, my computer and you wiped all my songs off it!"

"That was an accident!"

"You still mess up everything you touch! I paid $7000 for this shit, how tf you break it?"

"It just fell apart in my hands it's not my fault!"

"Stop touching my shit! I told you when I got this you wasn't even allowed to look at it, now look wtf you did! I gotta go get this fixed now and spend hella money."