Chapter: 74

Makido pov

It's been 3 weeks and she still ain't wake up y'all. I really might have lost my best friend and ion know how to handle this shit bro. L'a been on his shit, like rapping, out in these streets and shit. I know he just doing this to take his mind off Nika but I can tell it ain't working. Ian notice how much he really loved her until now man. He spent a whole week in the house by himself, he kept saying he needing time to himself. So we gave him that, he been going to visit her everyday but I still have yet to do that. I don't wanna believe that this shit is actually happening. My mama keeps saying that if I don't visit her, I might regret it if she goes. So I been debating on if I wanna go see her or not. That's my sister man, despite all the shit her annoying, spoiled ass does. Nobody will be able to replace my best friend and that's on everything. We told Rondo and Cdai like last week. They been calling constantly to check up on her, just been asking if she woke up and how her recovery is going. It's been quiet without her here man, I miss her annoying spoiled ass. That's the shit that I use to complain about too but now she not here and it don't feel right. Even L'a saying he misses when she use to wanna be all up under him with her clingy, annoying ass. You never really realize how much you actually appreciate how someone is towards you, till they gone and not doing it no more. That nigga L'a is deep love, he fell for her hard asf. Now that she in this state it's fucking him up cause he knows he wasn't treating her right. I won't lie, I think he deserves another chance to right his wrongs. I miss her man, shit ain't the same without her. I ain't the same, L'a definitely not the same, Brooklyn not the same. She needa wake up man.

"You talked to L'a to see how he doing?"

I asked Tay. Him and JB was here just chilling with me. He shook his head.

"He ain't really be talking to anybody much unless it's about his rap shit. Other than that he don't even be answering his phone."

I shook my head.

"Yea man, he really fucked up over Nika being in the hospital and all. He been stressed and all that too. He really missing her man."

JB said. Who isn't? She made shit fun here.

"What about Niyah?"

I mean she still pregnant. I just wanna know if he been checking up on her.

"Haven't heard nun bout her lately. So ion know."

Tay said shrugging. Tbh, Ian talked to L'a in a couple days. I really worried about bro man. He never stay away from us for this long, he at least be texting us or something.

"Damn, I hope he straight."

I shook my head.

"He probably at the hospital with Nika rn. You know he always there around this time."

JB had a point. He do be there at this time, that's probably why he not answering.

"I miss Nika man."

I nodded agreeing with Tay.

"Ion know how L'a gone cope without her. She was like his motivation, even though he ain't act like it."

"No doubt he love her tho."

JB said, which was true but that nigga is terrible at showing his feelings. I know she gonna wake up tho, I have faith in my best friend.