Lost in the Woods

Empty, hungry, and cold. 'How could that man leave me here.' Naruto walked through the forest body trembling as he was cold and afraid. Looking around the 6 year old tried to find his way out. Only he didn't recognize these woods. The trees were taller, not as many animals around here as the forbidden forest in the leaf he would sometimes adventure in.

Flashback
Naruto was running from a group of angry villagers. His birthday was always a race for survival. The boy was chased from his apartment through the village.

Reaching a dead end Naruto turned to face the incoming masses. Tears pouring from his eyes he looked as they all yelled at him. "DEMON!" "MONSTER!" "JUST DIE!"

"Please!" Unable to hear his own voice over the yell of the crowd as a rock hit him in the head. Reaching up he felt warmth in his finger tips. Looking at his hand he saw the red of his own blood as another rock hit him.

As the different items hit him and around him two Anbu landed between him and the crowd. The killer intent scattered the crowds. Sending them away from the injured boy as he gathered his bearings.

Using their fear as a distraction, Naruto ran from the villagers and the Anbu. His head was still swimming but he knew he needed to hide. His body was hurting and he needed to rest. Naruto's visions blurred and his legs started to refuse to obey him.

Falling to the ground, he couldn't hold his body up. "Hey it's okay." Looking at the man speaking he saw a ninja reach for him before his vision faded to black.

As the world came back to him, he turned to see he was surrounded by trees. Looking up he saw the man with a devilish grin. "Don't worry. We are far from the village now."

Naruto felt his heart beating out of his chest as he looked around for anything familiar. "Where are we! Why are we here?! I want to-" the Shinobi punched Naruto sending him flying back against a tree.

"Shut up Demon!" Trembling he rubbed his cheek while he spit the blood onto the ground. "You will either starve or be devoured by wolves in these woods."

Before Naruto could say anything else the man disappeared. "I will make it back!" Picking a direction Naruto started moving.

Present Day
It had been three days since then and Naruto's body was failing. Calapsing to the ground the young boy rolled over. Blinking slowly, the world faded in and out as he stared at the full moon.

'Huh, I don't feel cold any more.' He smiled to himself as different clouds started passing by. His vision suddenly blocked by something, no someone. Before losing consciousness he noticed the man had a blue Kimono, long black and grey hair.

Kenshi Oda had been having a great day hunting. Only he suddenly felt a powerful dark chakra pulse through the trees. Needing to make sure this isn't a threat he draws an arrow and takes of towards the ominous power.

Rounding a small grouping of trees he looks down to see a young boy. Orange chakra wrapped around his body. Putting the arrow away he ran to the boy. The chakra receded, the child's blue eyes looking up at him, "Hey can you hear me?" The boys eyes rolled to the back of his head as he passed out.

Picking the boy up he decided to take him home, 'Hopefully, Sara will be able to help the boy."

After arriving he looked to see Sara landing from a tree, "Kenshi! What happened to him?" Running up she pulled the blond boy from his grasp.

Letting out a sigh he followed his wife to the spare bed, "I don't know. I found him alone in the woods surrounded by demonic chakra."

Pulling his soaked shirt they saw a melnourished boy. A seal was imprinted on his belly. After looking over him she looked at her man, "Kenshi, someone left him for dead. The mark on his stomach is a seal of some sort. You said he had demonic chakra around him?" She looked back down at the sleeping boy, "I think this kid is a Jinchuriki."