Land of Waves Final Confrontation

Walking down stairs, Naruto went to have breakfast. Seeing that it was just Inari, Tsunami, and Mito, he figured the others would be down soon. "Good morning!" Naruto gave everyone a joyful smile before sitting down.

"Oh Naruto, Father told me you were a huge help with the bridge." Naruto bashfully rubbed the back of his head. "I wouldn't say that. I just gave him a couple extra hands."

"A couple extra hands! You gave grandpa an entire work force!" Inari looked at the blond like he was nuts. Mito was very confused, "What did you do to help Naruto?"

"Oh I just made thirty clones to help with the work." Naruto started eating while she processed what was said. "Wait?! You made more clones! How much chakra do you have?! You literally had enough clones to train! Help Shikamaru train and now you tell me you helped build parts of the bridge!"

Naruto chuckled, "It wasn't to bad! I was a little tired last night but I'm much better now!" Mito started grumbling into her food. Something about a damned over powered jerk.

Shikamaru and Kakashi both walked in, "Yo!" Naruto looked at Shikamaru. "Morning Shika!" Kakashi looked at his student, "What no good morning to me?"

"Yeah well I thought my good morning could be as punctual as you." Giving his sensei a devilish grin he went back to eating. Naruto saw the man sigh and took that as his own little victory.

"Today I want Shikamaru and Naruto on guard duty. Mito you will be with me training your sharingan for a little bit and then we will join them." All kids nodded in agreement

"Good. Now Naruto can you leave a few clones to protect Tazuna's family?" Smiling at his sensei, "Of course!"

Everyone finished their meals and headed out. Shikamaru and Naruto talked as they made their way to the bridge. Naruto has really enjoyed his time here at the village despite the hiccups. Shikamaru though was just ready to head home.

Arriving at the bridge, the trio we're surprised by all of the workers unconscious. Naruto immediately created clones, sending one back to Kakashi. Four surrounded Tazuna and had arrows at the ready. Shikamaru was ready to freeze any enemies in place.

"Well well. Kakashi left just two little Genin to protect the bridge builder. Good makes our job easier." Zabuza and the mask boy from their last encounter stood ahead of them. Zabuza created six water clones. Sending them to engage the boys. Naruto's clones reacted immediately. As the got close sending arrows into their chests. Naruto himself using his chakra to increase the power of his attack.

"Impressive let's see how you do with this. Haku, go for it." Haku's speed was incredible. Naruto was caught off guard for a second. Naruto used his his Yumi to parry the ninjas senbon. Jumping he pushed off the shoulder of the boy to regain his distance firing a shot as he made it into the air.

Haku barely dodged the shot. Blood emerged from a cut in the side of  his neck, 'He can keep up with my speed. Interesting.' Seeing Naruto land Haku threw senbon at the blond boy only for him to swiftly move to the side.

Naruto rolled drew another arrow. Placing a explosion seal on he it, he prepared to strike out at Haku. "Water Release: Flying Water Needle Jutsu!" Thousands of needles made their way towards Naruto.

Activating the seal he fired, "Multi-Arrow Barrage!" A hundred arrows appeared to match Haku's needles. Zabuza chuckled thinking the blond was about to lose. Shikamaru knew better as the arrows all exploded.

"Is that the best you got?" Naruto smiled as he drew another arrow. He knew he only had around sixteen arrows left. If this turned into a Kenjutsu fight. He'd need to take the gravity seals off. There was no way he could put speed him with them.