Victory Against the Sound

Shikamaru heard a powerful force come from a flute player off to the distance. Before he knew.it his arms started melting away. 'Damn! Genjutsu. I can't break it.'

Grabbing one of his trench knives he brought it down into his leg. The shockwave of pain broke the illusion. Jumping back he barely avoided the club from some giant summan.

"You're pretty good." Making eye contact with the now transformed girl. Her skin had changed color. Four horns protruded from her head. 

Playing her flute the three monsters started attacking at different angles trying to crush and stab him. Just barely able to maintain his footing as he jumped around the battle field.

Gaining some momentum Shikamaru attempted to slash a summon with two spikes on each of its hands. Only the blade went through as if it was an illusion. Only the thing kicked him in response. Tumbling across the ground he dropped both his trench knives.

"What the hell. How did that thing hit me." Seeing his opportunity he sent out his shadows. The girl thought she had him sending her beasts barrelling towards him. As the weird one with spikes it's hand was about to hit his shadow reached her.

"Shadow Assassination complete." The hand stopped at her throat as she forced her chakra out to stop him. 'Damn it.'  Stalemate.

Asuma watched the floor break out under Shikamaru's feet. Before.he could follow after he was cut off by dozens of Sound shinobi. Chakra flowed through his trench knives. Cutting through several ninja with ease.

Flipping backwards he sent a massive fire ball into a small group. Blood and gore of their bodies exploding, covering everyone around them in what remained. Pulling out a Kunai he sent wind chakra into it. Through it at one ninja who jumped out of the way. Only the six ninja behind him were not so lucky as the blade pierced through each one and hit the wall on the other side.

"Damn it." More enemies dropped around him. Preparing himself for the incoming wave the Jonin looked around to try and come up with a plan. Knowing he needed to get to Shikamaru, Asuma lifted his knives ready to finish this fight.

Wind and fire arrows blasted the walls to the base down in second. Sending his clones out Naruto made sure that the structure would not stand after today. Summoning his own yumi he followed his clones.

Two arrows appeared in his fingers as he charged at a group of ninja. The shots killed two of his enemies instantly. Using the falling body of one shinobi for momentum the Jinchuriki jumped into the air. Wind chakra formed around the arrow as he fired into the ground. The shockwave of the attack knocked down several ninja.

As one of the enemy ninja attempted to get up a massive mud wall surrounded them, "What the hell is this demon!" Four Naruto's landed on the rim of the ring. In a quick succession of hand signs fire, wind, lightning, and water smashed into the sound ninja killing and incompasitating them.

Naruto dispersed his remaining clones as Jiriaya landed next to him, "Great job Gaki!"

"Thanks sensei. But that tired me out a bit." Glancing at the surviving ninja Naruto saw the oranged hair one from the other day. Next to him was a skinny ninja in a similar kimino. His long white hair was tied down his face and two dots showed perfectly on his forehead.

The boy took off in a different direction. Running in the opposite direction. Jiriaya looked at Naruto, "Go after him. I'll finish off the remaining force here."

Nodding at his sensei he followed the enemy ninja. Sounds of battle fading in the background as he moved further and further away. Arriving in a clearing away from the battle field Naruto could no longer hear the fighting.