Old Lady Tsunade!

The Leaf was quiet since they encountered those Anbu. Sara couldn't help but worry about her son. Luckily her and Yui were able to easily take care of the enemy ninja. She just hoped they got to Naruto in time to warn him. Or that the pervert was close by to protect him.

Walking through the village and helping with patrols Sara had gotten accustomed to the konouchi life again. She had spent so much time in the village now. Hopefully Kenshi will return with answers.

Heading to Naruto's spot on the top of the Hokage monument she saw Shikamaru sulking to himself, "What troubles you little Nara?"

Jumping slightly he looked up into her eyes. For a boy who played himself like he was cool and relaxed. Sara could see the worry behind his soft eyes.

"Nothing. It be troublesome to talk about anyway." He said as he pulled his knees to his chest.

"Worried about Naruto I take it?" Letting out a sigh she sat down next to him, "Yeah me to."

Looking back at the village she could almost feel his sigh, "Are people always after him. Why can't they just leave him alone?" 

"He was given a burden. A powerful burden at that. Only a select few in the world can understand him." Shikamaru nodded, "I just wish I could be there with him. Help him fight. My justu is effective with his shooting."

Sara smiled to herself. The Nara had a lot to prove to her that he was worth her son's heart. He was on his way there though. "Don't worry to much. You will see him again soon."

After staying with Shikamaru for a little bit Sara decided to head home. She knew that Kenshi Yui should be home already and she just needed to see one of her children and know they were safe.

Naruto
After the fight with Danzo and his men Jiriaya had Naruto continuing his training. He was already on the final part of his rasengan training. The boy had raw talent and a work ethic above his years making this relatively simple.

Unfortunately for the boy, he couldn't seem to actually form a rasengan. He was close though. "Hey Pervy Sage! How come you never came and found me?"

The old man let out a sigh, "I kept tabs on you while you were with the Oda family. Honestly, I think it was because of how much I miss your father."

Naruto looked at his teacher and saw sadness in his old eyes, "You look almost identical. Especially with that haircut." He chuckled, "Minus the whisker marks anyway."

Giving him a blinding smile, "Well I guess that's a good enough reason." The old shinobi chuckled before looking off into his own thoughts, "Besides, Kenshi and Sara raised you better than I could have. Your strong and kind. A rare combination, especially for one so young."

Blushing Naruto smiled to himself, "Well I better get back to practicing! I don't have my yumi so I'll need another weapon in my arsenal!"

They didn't talk much after that. Jiriaya watched as he practiced his rasengan. When they were taking breaks he watched him draw up several different seals.

Jiriaya took a closer look and saw he was using the storage seal as a base while experimenting with summoning and time space seals into the design. "You are trying to make a seal to store your arrows." He stated with a grin on his face.

"Yeah. I can get the storage part but I need to the able to speed up the transition between arrows." He showed Jiriaya that the current seal still to a few to many seconds for any sort of combat speed.

"Try to combine all three." Jiriaya took the seals. Swirling them together to create something knew. Placing his hand on the seal he summoned two arrows right in a row. Naruto's eyes lit up, "You did it! Thank you!" Naruto pulled out a small chakra paper. Drawing the seal on it he placed it on his wrist. With a hand sign it lit up and burned temporarily on his skin.