Regroup! The Enemies are Moving

Pain looked at his surviving members. Both his immortals survived but only just. If Kakazu hadn't sacrificed a couple of his hearts then they would have been annihilated. Deidara and Sasori were dead. Killed by the Nine-Tails Jinchuriki and his allies.

The biggest surprise was him nearly defeating Kisame. Him being a perfect sage complicated this tremendously. Danzo was almost killed by the Copy nin and his student Mito Uchiha. She was powerful and a blatant threat.

"The Nine-Tails has become a problem. We cannot let him get more powerful." Konan looked at her oldest friend, "What should we do Pain?"

"Move quickly. We need to take out the others before he can rally them." Seeing his immortals he contemplated who to send them after, "I want you two to go after the two-tails. She is a perfect Jinchuriki so be careful."

"Fine but I need some sacrifices first!" Hidan yelled with a sadistic grin. Kakazu nodded, "I would also like to gain some hearts."

"Fine. Danzo and Kisame. I want you to go and kill Yagura and retrieve the three tails." Both men nodded as Danzo gestured sending his men out to scout a head.

"We are going after Utataka and his Six-Tails." He looked back to see the man the believe is Madara, "What of you?"

"I will get us some help. We will need to get some assistance to stop Naruto Uzumaki." Suddenly phasing away from them, "You still trust him?"

"No. We will use him till the time comes to kill him." Konan looked out at the Rain village. Her hope and faith in pain ever stronger. They'd defeat the Nine-Tails Jinchuriki and free the world of pain.

Naruto watched as Chiriku trained Sora in martial arts. Their technique was impressive. The balance of their Taijutsu was equivalent to Might Gai and Lee. As he watch he sensed his dad's presence.

"Hey dad." Kenshi smiled as he leaned against the tree Naruto was sitting under, "What's on your mind Naruto?"

Looking at Sora as he laughed with his sensei. They were the only two survivors of the temple and he still seemed happy, "It's so weird seeing someone else with Kurama's chakra. I feel a.............connection to him."

"Maybe so but that's not the only thing you to have in common." Naruto met his dad's stare with his eyebrows raised, "What do you mean?"

"Thank about it. You were both isolated due to the power you have. Only a few to call friends or family. Now you are both hunted by the Akatsuki."

"Yeah I guess." Naruto let out a heavy sigh, "Mom hasn't talked to me since I got back."

"Sara loves you. Though she does.not like the idea of you facing this threat head on." There was a hesitation in his dad's tone that he couldn't place, "You don't either?"

"No I do not. However I am also aware there are few in the village powerful enough to hunt the Akatsuki. I and Kakashi being some of the few."

"Well if the other villages cared for their Jinchuriki we wouldn't be in this boat to begin with." Naruto stood up in frustration. After traveling with Jiriaya he came to the conclusion that not only were the other villages the same. They all hated their Jinchuriki. Demon, monster, and murdurers. None of it true but still the same.

"I need some time." Naruto shunshined away leaving his dad alone. Sora saw him and decided to approach him, "Hello sir. Are aquatinted to Naruto?"

"You could say that. I raised him." Chiriku stared wide eyed at the man, "You're Kenshi Oda."

Bowing at the monk in respect, "Yes I am. Naruto's full name is Naruto Uzumaki-Oda."

"How did he get so powerful?" Kenshi looked at where his son had stood, "He was hurt when we found him. Hungry, cold, and alone."