Over confident Enemies

Naruto had a bad feeling. Shikamaru laid his head on his chest. He could feel the tension in his Jinchuriki. The boy hadn't stopped jittering since they had come to bed.

"Damn it Naruto." The shadow user climbed up onto his boyfriend, "Would you stop and breathe."

"Shika I-" Kissing him, Shikamaru could feel his tension release. Feeling his tongue wrestling against Naruto's. Separating after getting his boyfriend physically excited. "You calm now?"

"Yes thank you Shika. I'm just worried." Shikamaru looked into his big blue eyes,  "Naruto you will be okay. You're powerful and skilled."

"I know but what about Mito and Sasuke?" Sighing he fell down next to him, "I don't know. My father has already agreed to help. I'll be learning with him too."

"Mito calm down." Sasuke tried to calm her down as she launched another fireball destroying another target, "No that bitch kept everything from me. The way the clan treated me!"

"I know but Mito you need to breathe and preferably not with fire." She chuckled as she wiped her eyes, "Have you told Naruto that you're half Uzumaki?"

"No I haven't. I'm afraid he will be mad or see me as an Uzumaki over an Uchiha." Looking at her he was confused, "Are you sure he'd think that? He doesn't really even consider himself an Uzumaki anymore right?"

"I'll talk to him tomorrow. I just don't know what to do with this." Sasuke nodded, "Outside of your chakra reserves have you noticed anything different?"

"What do you mean?" Sasuke smiled, "Well Naruto has his chakra chains and ability to use the foxes chakra."

"Hm I don't know. I guess I need to figure it out." Mito chuckled out, "Good now my mom is discussing the revelation of your sire so shall we go to my house?" "Yes please." The two left the training ground hand in hand.

Rain Village
Pain watched as Kabuto and his team dropped the captured body of the Four Tails. They only needed two left.

Danzo and Kisame approached to see  the man looking at their new allies, "Good. Kabuto take your team and get me the Nine-tails."

Danzo looked at the snake's team in particular. One was a blue haired man with a massive sword on his back. He must be a Hozuki. Next was a red head who he could easily see was an Uzumaki. Was a man with some strange orange hair. There was a seal on him that looked like some kind of control seal.

This would be his opportunity. He could manipulate this so he could take out Pain and take over the Rain village. It was only a matter of time before he owned his own ninja village.

Leaving with the others he waited till they walked off before sending an anbu to speak with Karin, "Uzumaki."

Turning she saw one of Danzo's hitmen, "What do you want?" Handing out a sheet of paper she saw a name written on it, "Naruto Uzumaki."

Looking back up she saw that he was gone. Desperately she looked back at the note. She never heard of any other survivors of their clan. Catching back up to Kabuto, "What's the name of the Jinchuriki we are going for?"

Kabuto smiled, "Naruto Uzumaki. Should be easy. He is some pathetic archer."

Danzo and Kisame looked at pain, "Come let's extract him. Then I want you to go and retrieve the 8 Tails."

Konoha
Waking up the next morning Naruto made some breakfast for himself and Shikamaru. The shadow user came out of the room to see his boyfriend in front of the stove for him.

Kissing Naruto on the cheek he sat down and relaxed while he waited for food. Yui barged into the dinning room, "Whats up losers!"

"Who you calling a loser!" Naruto yelled pointing a spatula at the girl. Shikamaru just grunted from his seat, "How sweet! You're making your boyfriend breakfast!"