Threat Realized

The girl on the table in front of her was healed but was still unconscious. To take on a Jinchuriki as powerful as Yugito Nii was impressive. Checking everything over again Tsunade let out a sigh, "You poor girl."

"Lady Tsunade shouldn't we send backup for team 7?" The look in Shizune's eyes was filled with worry, "We don't know where they are. It would be pointless to send backup right now."

Yui walked into the room, "Don't worry. My baby brother won't lose." Tsunade smiled at the pride in the young medic. Yui and Shizune both were not to be taken lightly in the battlefield either. Being second to Sakura in their medica prowess.

"I wouldn't be so sure of victory." A masked man appeared out of nowhere. Tsunade went to punch but ended up hitting the wall behind him instead. He kicked back sending her smashing through two other rooms. Yui and Shizune went to attack. A kick landing on the side of Yui's neck knocked her out instantly. The masked man was faster though. A kunai stabbed into her stomach.

"Pathetic and weak. I will be taking this Jinchuriki." An arrow shot through the window almost hitting Obito who used his kamui to save himself. Appearing next to Kenshi he tried attacking but Kenshi reacted quickly avoiding the powerful punch. Sara appeared behind Obito and attempted to trap him in a water binding Jutsu.

Standing off he stared down the two ninja, "I'm impressed. Only one other ninja was able to understand my Kamui." A chain fell from his robe as he fel.into a fighting stance.

Sara moved in as he phased through another arrow. Just as they thought he reappeared into the main world only the chain wrapped around her ankle. Lifting her up he smashed her through a building.

Kenshi yelled out as he barely blocked an attack with his yumi. Spinning he landed a kick on the man before firing a chakra infused arrow. Deflecting the attack Obito wrapped the chain around Kenshi's throat before tossing him into the ground. Several Anbu landed only to be cut down in seconds.

"The Leaf is weaker than I thought." As he was about to return to the hospital three massive fire balls smashed into where he stood. As it cleared though he looked at the three Uchiha un-phased.

"Ah. More Uchiha. Too bad your visual prowess isn't as powerful as my own." A smile formed under his mask. Knowing he needed to kill a couple of these threats while he had the chance. 'Later I'll send Pain after the Nine-Tails. Without the Uchiha his job shall be easier.'

Sasuke drew his katana. Both he and Shisui attacked as fast as they could. Shisui was fast but none of his attacks hit. A well placed kick sent Sasuke hurtling through the air while a chain wrapped around Shisui. Itachi watched in horror as a quarter of his body was teleported away. Shisui's remains hit the ground.

"Shisui!" Activating his Susano he marched towards the enemy Uchiha. Using Kamui he formed inside the Susano stabbing Itachi in the chest. In a final attempt Itachi tried casting a genjutsu onto the man. Only Obito laughed in his face as he turned the Genjutsu around.

"I'd say you're close to Pain's level of power." Before he could finish off the clan head Tsunade landed a powerful punch on the man. Throwing rubble off of himself he stood and stared down the Sannin. Tsunade was no joke. Her powerful punches are able to break through Itachi's Susano.

Sasuke ran up and knelt ovoer his brother. His eyes forming into a Mangekyo as he glared at the enemy ninja, "Sasuke protect your brother. I'll handle him."

Sasuke watched in awe and terror as Tsunade fought this man. Every limb he removed grew back almost instantly. Her strength and speed increased and she was pushing him back. Kenshi and Sara re-engaged as well. Sara uses her Jutsu in support while Kenshi fired arrows that would give Naruto a run for his money.