Home at Last

The trip home was much smoother than Naruto could have hoped. In fact he was bored as hell. After the first day he summoned Gamakichi to keep him company seeing how he didn't want to bug the Pervy Sage and The Old Lady.

His master hadn't said much since they finished off Orochimaru. Not that he could blame the old perv. You spend your time tracking him down to try and bring him back only for him to attack your home, kill your sensei, and than try to manipulate your other team member.

"Hey Naruto! We should work on a fire wind bomb jutsu!" Gamakichi yelled breaking the last silence that engulfed the group. Smiling he looked at the young toad, "That would be awesome! We could even do it with my arrows!"

"Maybe your Pervy Sensei can teach you oil Jutsu to!" Shizune looked at the boy in slight fear as ideas started to take shape in the blond's head. He was crazy powerful for his age. Knowing full well he could defeat her in combat if they met on the battle field.

"Oh than I can have a clone send an arrow with wind chakra to create a giant explosion with the oil and fire!" Jiriaya shook his head at his apprentice now that he was paying attention.

"Naruto. When we get back go ahead and go see your family. Tsunade and I will go and see the elders for her coronation." Smiling the Jinchuriki nodded, "Yes sensei!"

As they arrived to the village gates Gamakichi bid farewell before disappearing in a poof of smoke. Saying goodbye Naruto headed straight home.

Walking in he was greeted by his sister. Yui wrapped her arms around the blond, "I was so worried about you. Don't ever scare me like that again little brother."

"Sorry Yui." Hugging her back, "I had it all handled though." After separating she punch the boy in the head, "Damn it Naruto! You are gunna get in over head eventually you know!"

"Ow! Damn it Yui! That hurt!" Crossing her arms she put her nose in the air, "Good! That's what you get for getting a psycho traitor after your ass."

"Okay that's enough Yui." Sara walked into the room, "Hey mom!" Naruto smiled brightly at his mom.

"Heard you beat the crap out of some Anbu kid." Naruto chuckled, "Yeah but they weren't as good as Leaf Anbu."

"Why don't you go get Shikamaru and Mito to come to dinner. I'll have Yui pick up ramen. Kenshi will be home soon so hurry brat."

"Yes ramen!" Naruto jumped up in excitement and ran out of the house to get his teammates. Yui shook her head, "You're going to make his training hurt huh?"

A grin appeared on their mother's face, "Yup. He is gunna need it." Looking at her mom with a sad expression, "You think they are gunna try again soon?"

"I don't know. But Konoha may no longer be the safest place for him."

Jiriaya walked into the Hokage tower. Making their way to the council champers to see the Clan heads waiting for them. Itachi looked at the two Sannin, "Lord Jiriaya. Lady Tsunade. It is good to have you both back."

"Danzo and the Akatsuki are making their move. We need to look at a better way to defend Naruto Uzumaki-Oda. Apparently they are after the Jinchuriki. We need to send a warning to the other Kage."

Hiashi sat defiantly, "Why should we tell them anything. If they lose their Jinchuriki that's on them."

Tsunade shook her head, "Jiriaya is right. We will send word to them to be ready for the Akatsuki. With Orochimaru dead we can face this new threat head on. Tomorrow we will get my coronation out of the way. I heard I have Shinobi that are injured?"

"Yes Lady Fifth." Tsunade nodded, "Good, now before I go to the Shinobi hospital we are going to be reinstituting a combat medic into each team. We may not be at war but there should be a medic in each team."