Genin Team assigned Final Test

Iruka arrived at the Hokage tower with the soon to be Jonin sensei's. Walking in he had notes planned out for Lord Hiruzen. Knocking on the door he was welcomed in by the Hokage. "Young Iruka, it's good to see you."

Iruka bowed and returned his smile to the old hero, "Hello Lord Third. I have all my notes for the rookies." All the Jonin but Kakashi were now present for the meeting.

Looking over the notes he contemplated the information given. "You recommend breaking up Ino-Shika-cho?" Assuma raised his eyebrow to the comment, "Are you sure that's wise?"

"Yes. It was actually the clan heads opinion. Shikaku believes that Shikamru will allow Ino to get her way on all decisions. While Choza thinks Choji is to dependant on the the younger Nara to truly grow. Putting them on separate teams would be a benefit to all three." Asuma agreed with that, his father must have as well because he didn't continue the conversation.

"I also would like to speak about the Uchiha. Mito is skilled as is Sasuke. But I believe they need to be put on sperate teams." The elders sitting in the back of the room huffed, Homura stood up. "So who will train the two Uchiha?" Everyone could feel the resentment from the old man. "I would place Mito with Kakashi."

"That man isn't actually an Uchiha." Shisui who was listening in decided to step in before the man embarrassed himself, "Watch what you say. Kakashi is one of the best Sharingan users in the village and a good friend of myself and Itachi."

"We will not allow to have someone that once followed the ROOT train one of the only Uchiha-" killer intent filled the room. Everyone looked up at the Hokage. "Do not insult one of our most loyal and powerful Shinobi."

"Hai Hokage." The man stood down. "Good, now go ahead and give us the teams."

Iruka gave a grateful smile, "Team 8 under Kurenai Yūhi will be Shino Aburame, Choji Akamichi, and Sakura Haruno." Kurenai looked over the papers given to her and smiled. These three will be perfect for her.

Her file says Shino has great tracking and offensive capabilities. Choji is great for close combat and team defense. Sakura had no particular skills, however with her chakra control Kurenai will be able to teach her Genjustu. Something that outside the Uchiha is rare.

"Team 10 will be under Asuma Sarutobi. He will have Ino Yamanaka, Kiba Inuzaka, and Sai." Iruka finished by handing the chain smoker the paper work for his new team.

It was an interesting team for sure. Kiba needed a lot of refinement. He was bull headed, but Inuzaka were incredible trackers. He could be pushed for front line fighting with the right training. Ino was smart and taking over minds would be very beneficial. Sai seemed to be a good ranged fighter with great scouting abilities.

Handing files to Shisui Uchiha, "Team 12 will be lead by Shisui Uchiha. Sasuke Uchiha, Hinata Hyuuga, and Shin."

Shisui looked over the files. Sasuke made perfect sense. Once his sharingan activated he'd be able to train him. Hinata was immensely skilled at close combat and verifying threats. Together those two would be a menace in combat. Shin was the underdog. He was skilled in Taijutsu and Kenjutsu. The boy had meant to be used by the root. Luckily that hadn't happened.

Suddenly Kakashi opened the door, "Sorry I'm late. I was helping an old lady cross the street." Iruka rolled his eyes. He did hear a giggle from Shisui. "Kakashi Hatake will lead Team 7. Your team will consist of Naruto Uzumaki, Shikamaru Nara, and Mito Uchiha."

Taking his dossiers he gave an eye smile looking through them. He had been hoping to get Naruto. The boy was talented and needed experience. Shikamru was highly intelligent, just needed to brush up on skills outside of shadow possession. Though he was excited to teach Mito. He had helped both Shisui and Itachi train their Mangekyou. Teaching them how to utilize but not rely on their bloodline. He'd do the same for Mito.