Graduation:

Naruto spent his spare time training and hanging out with his new friends. He helped Mito with her Taijutsu, helped Choji with his chakra control for his family jutsu, but his favorite time was playing shogi with Shikamru. The boy was secretly a genius. He had only beaten him a few times. Something about watching the Nara strategize made his face feel warm.

Over the last few weeks Naruto had learned much from his friends about the village. Mito told him of the near destruction of their clan. How Sasuke's father died in the fighting, which explained a lot about the other boy's attitude to being the strongest.

He learned about the Aburame clan, which Naruto thought was fascinating. Fighting with insects was super cool. Shino, the boy in his class was quiet and reserved but answered all of Jinchurki's questions. Shikamru was shocked to see the wanna be Shinobi was now hanging out with them regularly.

Walking out of the academy Naurto looked at his friends, "Any of you want to come over and train with me?"

"No. I must good home immediately. I am sorry." Naruto smiled at Shinobi and nodded.

Mito shrugged, "I think I have to train with Shisui today so I'm out." She chuckled.

Shikamru was suppose to go home but he still wanted to see the other boy's skills in archery. "Yeah, I'll come." Choji nodded in agreeance. "Awesome! I haven't had a chance to introduce you to my family yet!" Naruto's smile was so bright that Shikamaru felt warm.

Making their way home they all saw Kenshi smoking tabacco with the Third Hokage on the front porch. "Hey dad! Hey Jiji!"

Shikamaru looked at Naruto in shock. Choji stopped snacking to see him so casually talk to the Hokage. Kenshi stepped forward and pulled the blond in for a hug, "Naruto, these must be your friends you've finally decided to introduce us to."

Naruto laughed to himself, "Well I didn't want you to embarrass me ya know?!" Hiruzen smiled to himself.

"So is Kakashi here yet?" Kenshi nodded, "Yes he is in the back waiting for you with Sara."

Grabbing his two friends they all headed to the back. Both boys were quite shocked at the training ground in their back yard. Sara grinned, "Oh good. You brought more brats to train today."

"Before we start that, Naruto." The Jinchuriki straighten looking at the masked Shinobi. "Grab your Yumi. I want you to send thirty clones out to get the targets ready."

Smiling Naruto made his clones sending them seamlessly to the trees and grass. Grabbing his Yumi he stood ready. Sara sat next to the two boys Naruto had brought with him, "Have you two seen him shoot yet?"

"No we haven't." Shikamaru didn't take his eyes off the blond. Choji pulled out a bag of chips, "Is he good?"

Sara nodded, "He is the second best Archer I've seen." Seeing the grin on Naruto's face was humbling for the two kids. He seemed completely engrossed in the task at hand. "BEGIN!"

Naruto pulled a an arrow and fired as a target flew through the air. Running forward, two more launched into the air. Pulling two arrows he fired so fast the other two could barely see. Jumping into the air he performed a back flip. Grinning he saw nine targets. Firing as he spun through air, all nine shots hitting their targets.

Landing he sprinted forward the last remaining targets were strapped to sixteen of his clones. Two jumped out of bushes as he was moving. Firing two shots they disappeared in a puff of smoke. Rolling Naruto used the bow to smack the legs of another clone. Firing an arrow as he moved to the next target. Pulling three arrows, he sent them sailing into three more clones.