Finding the Missing Sannin

Traveling for the most part was pretty average for the blond Jinchuriki. He didn't know to much about Tsunade Senju outside of what he has read. His parents said she was extremely powerful but hates the village. Looking at the Pervy Sage, he couldn't help but wonder if maybe they should have sent someone other than him.

"Hey! Pervy Sage. Where are we going anyway. Do we know where she is?" Naruto asked while checking over his yumi.

Looking back at the blond while he was walking, "No. I have some spies though that can possibly help us find her."

"Are we going to train at all?" Naruto asked almost sounding bored, "I'm glad you asked!"

Holding his hand out Jiriaya created an orb of chakra. Naruto was awestruck by the ability. Walking over to a tree Jiriaya smashed the ball of spinning chakra into the blowing out the back side of the tree causing it to fall.

"Woah!! That was awesome!" Jiriaya chuckled, "This is one of the two jutsu that your father left you." Naruto gave him a sad smile.

"Now you can start this while we walk." Stopping by a small creek Jiriaya filled a couple balloons with water. Pulling the first one up he spun the water in a circular motion exploding the balloon, "I want you to focus your chakra into the balloon. Enough chakra to pop it."

It was mid day now. Naruto was pulsing his chakra into his hand in increments to get a sense of the task. By dinner they had made it to a small village with an Inn near the edge of the village.

As they entered the village Jiriaya heard a pop directly behind him. Seeing a smiling Naruto, "Alright sensei! I'm ready for the next task!"

Jiriaya looked at him in shock, 'He already got it damned over powered brat.'  "First we find a place to eat. We will start the next task tomorrow before we leave the village."

Wondering through the village they found a small barbeque joint to eat at, Before we go inside I want you to make ten shadow clones with different henges."

Before the sage knew it he was looking at several different people. All ranging in ages and heights.

Jiriaya had the clones go out to get any relevant data on Tsunade. Sending the the adults clones to casinos with some of Naruto's cash and the children to the local stores and restaurants.

"So Naruto what else are you working on?" Jiriaya asked looking at the mini Minato, "Well I am trying to develop my sealing skills. I have been working on my wind and fire jutsu to. My wind release is way stronger than my fire." He said with a mouth full of food.

"Well may I make a suggestion?" Naruto looked at his sensei and nodded, "You should try and find a better way to hold your arrows. A quiver is fine if you stay fixed in a single position."

Looking at the blond boy he saw the realization, "Shinobi fight ever changing battles. Your Uzumaki wave Taijutsu is powerful but what is a core tenant?"

"It flows like water. Changing to the fight at hand." Putting his fork down Naruto pulled out his a strafe seal and looked it over. Draw several varying smaller designs. Jiriaya finished meal while watching the boy work.

Finishing their meal Naruto's clones dispersed. All of their memories hit him at once. "Sensei. It looks like she owes a lot of money here she headed North to one of the next villages."

Jiriaya gave him a proud smile, "Great job Naruto. Let's get a hotel and we will leave in the morning."

Soon enough the two Leaf ninja were checked in. Jiriaya looked at the boy with a grin, "Okay stay here, I have um research to do." Before Naruto could respond the older ninja was gone leaving Naruto staring at the closed window.