Surpassing the Leaf!

Throwing his Kunai between his five opponents Naruto began. Kenshi fired an arrow at him but it was too late. Naruto suddenly disappeared kicking Kenshi.

Kakashi was shocked to see Naruto use the Thunder God technique. Shikamaru watched as Naruto moved between his opponents. Teleporting in an out of view. He was fighting all five warriors,

"How is he doing that?" Shikamaru asked as he his boyfriend started to overwhelm Jonin.

Tsunade who was wide eyed looking at the blond boy sent Kakashi and Asuma flying backwards, "It's the Flying Raijin. An ability that normally takes three to four users to teleport to a seal. Only the Fourth and Second Hokage.have ever used it on their own successfully and more than once."

Naruto spun elbowing Might Gai sending him tumbling away. Kenshi drew his katana while Naruto seamlessly drew his wazikashi deflecting his attack. Teleporting behind him he kicked his dad sending him through a tree.

Stopping he turned to Kurenai who cast a genjutsu. A tree appeared behind him but to her surprise Naruto was completely calm. Before she knew it he was released without doing anything. Knocking her out and setting her down softly.

Asuma looked at him and sighed, "I forfeit." Picking up his girlfriend and leaving  the battlefield. Naruto smiled as Gai, Kakashi and Kenshi surrounded him, "Don't worry I'm done using the Flying Thunder God."

Tsunade sighed, "Itachi I want you to jump in." Naruto chuckled as Itachi appeared next to Kakashi his sharingan appearing, "Hey Kurama. Can you defend me against Mangekyo?"

"I can defend you but if he finds a way to use it on my we are fucked. Don't look him in the eye."

Naruto closed his eyes. Using his sensory ability to fight this one. Gai and Kakashi moved quickly to take the offense. Naruto took them both on deflecting and dodging both of their attacks, "Earth Release: Mud Golem!"

A massive golem appeared below him separating both ninja. Itachi threw several shiruken and ninja wire. Pulling them together he wrapped around Naruto. Only for him to puff into smoke.

An arrow flying through the air hitting him in the shoulder sending him flying backwards. Before Kenshi could locate the real Naruto he appeared next to him with a one tail cloak. Kenshi swung his katana but Naruto managed to knock him out before he could hit his attack.

Turning to face his sensei and Gai before Itachi recovers, "Alright Naruto." Gai activated the sixth gate. Blitzing Naruto sending smashing through tree. Kakashi activated his Raikiri increasing his own speed. Before they knew it they were looking at a four tailed cloaked Naruto hit Gai sending him sailing through the air.

Creating a shadow clone Kakashi connect charging they cut into the cloak only for it to split and smack Kakashi and the clone into the air.  Tsunade jumped into the fight punching the cloaked Naruto sending him flying back.

His cloak receded as he stood up smiling, "Old Lady Tsunade! I was wondering how long it takes you to jump in!"

"You did that on purpose you brat! I thought you were going out of control!" Naruto laughed, "Well I wanted to fight you and Shisui to but it's fine just having you, Itachi, Kakashi, and Might Gai."

"You're pretty arrogant brat." She said with a smirk. "Well I still have something more powerful than you've seen yet."

Itachi activated his susano. Kakashi and Gai stood not to far off ready for a fight. Tsunade grinned, "You're in over your head now brat."

Closing his eyes he opened them again. To Tsunade's shock he had toad eyes looking back at her. Orange highlighted his eyes, "Let's go!"

Tsunade moved first her punch missing completely as Naruto easily dodged. Gai appeared behind him went for a kick only for him to use his foot to block the attack. Landing thre punches.one on Gai taking him out of the fight and two on Tsunade sending her flying back.