Konoha Crush

Drawing an arrow, Kenshi watched as another enemy shinobi fell. Drawing his katana, he charged his chakra through it. Moving at blinding speeds he cut through several enemy chunin.

Stopping he switched back to his Yumi. Jumping he landed on a roof looking over the carnage. At some point giant snake summons had smashed through the outer walls allowing enemy shinobi to usurp our defenses. In the distance he could see Sara fighting against several ninja. Bodies surrounded her as she eliminated each one.

An enemy ninja appeared behind her, pulling an arrow he fired into the back of his neck killing him. Seeing him she waved with a blood thirsty smile. Even if she wasn't technically a shinobi anymore, she loved fighting.

Regrouping they started covering civilians as they made their way to the evacuation zones. After clearing several streets, Kenshi gathered what arrows he could and helped his wife get any Kunai and shiruken lying around.

Their thoughts were interrupted as they saw a massive chakra monster slash through a snake summon. Looking closer he saw it was Itachi Uchiha. "That boy has gotten quite powerful."

"We need to find Naruto. I am sure Yui is busy with the injured." Seeing the worry in his wife's eyes. "I'm sure his fine dear. But you are right. We should start looking."

Moving back towards the stadium Kenshi sensed Kakashi. Landing on a building he looked down to see Kakashi using his chidori, stabbing through the man's chest.

Landing behind him both Sara and Kenshi looked at the carnage. Leaf Shinobi bodies mixed in with Sound and Sand. "Such a waste of life." Kenshi stated as Kakashi turned to them.

"Kenshi, Sara. I have to get to the Hokage. Team 7 went after Sasuke. He was facing Gaara alone. If he transforms than we will have massive destruction to the leaf." They could see that the copy ninja was trying to stay calm. But the worry in his voice was there.

The old marksman nodded, "We will search for them. Point is in the direction and we will go." After being pointed in the direction they moved as fast as they could.

Five Chunin from the sound village appeared. Taunting them to attack the Nara watched as they all got within range. "Shadow Possession Jutsu complete."

Catching all five was good but he didn't have enough chakra to eliminate them. If he let the seal go for a second he was dead. "You think you can hold us leaf brat." He heard one of them say. "I just got to hold you long enough for my friend to take care of the pesky Jinchuriki."

Shikamaru held for as long as he could. It felt like hours but he knew better. Feeling sweat dripping off his cheek, he suddenly started to feel dizzy. 'Damn. Well I guess I don't get to tell Naruto how I felt. Troublesome ninja.'

As he was about to lose control two figures appeared and cut down the enemy ninja. Feeling his grip on the enemy drop he fell to one knee. Looking up he saw the backs to Kenshi and Sara.

"Thank you. I was done for." Sara looked at him, "Your stamina training has helped you aye Shikamaru." He smiled at his friends mom. She seemed harsh but she really did care for them all, "Yes it has. Naruto, Mito, and Shino kept going. They should have caught up by now."

"Kenshi you go. I'll take the boy back into the village." Looking at her like she was crazy, "What?! I need to catch up to Naruto. He needs my help right now."

"Listen here brat. If you go 'help' him with your chakra exhaustion then you'd just be in his way. You'll barely be able to hold another Genin right now let alone a jinchuriki."

Deep down he understood she was correct. His chakra was beyond just depleted right now. Barely able to stand let alone help his team fight Gaara. "Fine I'll go. Well I guess I'll be able to sleep." He shrugged to to himself.