New Home and Friends?

After arriving at their new home. Naruto and Kakashi discussed his birth parents. Learning about how the man served in his Genin team. "Your father saved me when I didn't think I needed."

"Do you think you will be my Jonin when I become a ninja?" Kakashi looked at the almost pleading Naruto, "honestly I don't know. But I think there is a good chance if you push yourself!" Naruto smiled at the man.

"Naruto you begin academy in the morning so you better go get ready for bed. Sara had her hands on her hips. As the boy stood up to leave she chuckled a Kunai at him. Quickly drawing out his wakizashi knocking it away, "Damn it mom!"

She chuckled, "You are going to be a Shinobi. You better get used to it." Walking out, Naruto said goodbye to Kakashi as he went up to his room.

Looking over at Kenshi he gave the man an eye smile, "Thank you Oda. I failed that boy, I'm glad he has a family that cares for him."

Looking at where the boy had exited, "You know, all animals have names we call groups. He is a fox, we are part of his Skulk. I assume he has now included you in that?"

'Fox?' The masked ninja raised his eyebrow, "You called him a fox? Has he met his tenant?" Kenshi could see the tension in his shoulders.

Pulling out a bottle of Saki he poured the two of them a cup, "He has told of one conversation with the beast. Yet now he seems to use the Foxes name when discussing it." Sliding the cup over to Kakashi.

Taking the cup he looked into the eyes of the other warrior, "So you think he is hiding his relationship?"

"I don't know if it's a relationship or if the boys wants to friend the creature. As I said Naruto is a fox. He is secretive and sticks to the shadows. Even from us." Kenshi downed his cup and poured a second. Though Sara came up and drank it instead.

" I've looked, there are some good kids here. I know Naruto will make at least a few friends." Sara seemed to relax at that, " Good. Because I don't want to have to kill somebodies kid."

"What of Yui?" Both adults smiled and looked at Kakashi, "Well she wants to get a position at the hospital. She is trained in the ninja arts as well. She is near Jonin levels if she wanted to go down that path."

Sara smiled, "She is my daughter of course she is a terror in a fight." Kakashi chuckled. Sara would fit in well here that was for sure. "Well I must leave you. I will come by as much as I can. Maybe I can even help Naruto with some training?"

After agreeing to his help with the boys training Kakashi left. Kenshi and Sara both were glad that he and Naruto seemed to get along well. Kakashi needed someone to help heal his broken heart. Naruto wouldn't say no to a possible older brother.

Naruto sprinted over the roof tops of buildings trying to get to the academy. First day he was already late. Landing in front of the doors he wiped his nerves away with a grin. Walking fast through the halls until he reached the door if his class. Opening the door everyone stared at the blond haired boy.

Waking Shikamru from his sleep he looked up to see a blond boy standing in the door way. He examined the new face. He had long blond hair ties up into a topnot. His wore dark grey baggy pants and sandals. The shirt he wore was a dark blue with Konoha swirls on the sleeves below his shoulders. Sleeveless black hoodie. Something he didn't miss was the beautiful crafted wakizashi on his lower back.

"Sorry Iruka Sensei! I'm not used to waking up early."Naruto scratched his his head awkwardly. Iruka seemed irritated about the boys presence. As did Mitzuki who was glaring daggers.

"It's fine, go ahead and introduce yourself now that you graced us with your presence." Nodding Naruto smiled. Turning to face his new class, "Hello! I am Naruto Uzumaki! I enjoy archery, training with my sis, and hunting! I dislike hateful people, and my dream is to become somebody that can protect the Land of Fire and Hokage!"