End of the Preliminaries!

"The next match will be Mito Uchiha versus Dosu Kinuta." Mito smiled as she jumped down into the arena. Looking over at Dosu she could tell he was overconfident. "Begin."

Forming hand signs she fired a fireball at the boy. Using his sound waves to disrupt the fire ball he went to attack when suddenly mud shiruken slashed his arms and legs. Looking up he saw Mito with her Sharingan staring at him. "You're pretty slow you know that "

Smiling under his mask, "Oh I'll show you slow." Moving as fast as he could he engaged the girl. Mito land several hits against the boy. Spinning she landed a kick. Pushing off she spun firing a fire ball at the boy. Landing she turned to face him only to have him appear behind her stabbing her through the back. "Now who's slow."

"Oh still you." Suddenly revealed to be a mud clone, a wire shot around Dosu holding him in place. "Fire Ball jutsu!" Flames surrounded him, engulfing him completely. Falling to the ground unconscious.

Hayate checked to see if the boy was still alive. Walking up and checking on him, "He is still alive. Barely anyway, Mito Uchiha wins!"

Naruto jumped up and cheered,"Whoo! Team seven! Two for two!" Shikamaru rubbed his head, "Damn blond." Naruto laughed at Shikamaru.

"Next match will be Gara of the Sand versus Rock Lee." Naruto looked at the green spandex boy that had fought him earlier. He was powerful. Naruto was excited to see these two power houses face off.

Gara appeared in the arena. Naruto watched as Lee jumped down to meet. Raising his hand and getting into his battle stance. The tension filled the room. Temari smiled, "He can't beat my brother. Garra will destroy that weirdo."

Naruto huffed, "Not easily. Lee is strong, I could tell in just a short spar that he isn't a normal ninja." Might Gai heard the praise from the blond Genin. He knew who Naruto was and who trained him. Hearing such strong praise for his chakra-less boy made his smile.

"Let's continue. Begin." Lee moved first. Yelling out his attack as he began his assault. Every attack was blocked by sand as he moved around the Sand Jinchuriki. Sasuke wondered what Naruto was talking about seeing this.

Lee dodged Garra's counter, "Blood." Garra whispered as he grabbed Lee and threw him into the wall. Naruto felt his heart jump to his throat as the sand smashed where he had just been laying.

Sakura spoke up, "I don't get it? He is only using Taijutsu?" Might Gai responded, "Lee has no Ninjutsu or Genjustu skills at all."

Everyone stopped and looked at the man, "He had no skill at all when I first met him." Sakura and Naruto watched in awe as he dodged another attack. ,"Okay Lee take them off."

Pulling off his weights he smiled. Lifting them in the air. Sasuke was confused, "Weights can't make that much of-" Lee dropped the weights smashing into the ground. Naruto smiled, they were similar to his gravity seals but Lee's were still at a higher level.

The fight changed drastically. Lee moved faster than most could see. Sasuke and Mito both activated their Sharingan. Naruto could follow only because of his years of training. Gaara though could barely keep up. Smashing in and out of his sand defense.

Landing hit on the top of his head, before he could respond Lee was on top of him already. Smashing through his defense with a punch.

From the battle, it got insane. Garra pushed back Lee until he decided to use the first gate. Surprising both Naruto and Kakashi. Kenshi had told Naruto about using gates. It was powerful but always came with a cost to one's body. Sakura was in complete awe, the boy was weird but seeing him push himself even with a handicap made her blush. It was so endearing.