Jiriaya the Toad Sage

Arriving at the hot spring Naruto sat and waited for this so called sensei. All Naruto could think though, was why didn't he ask for a description of the person.

Getting bored he got up from where he was and start walking around a little bit. Coming around the back side of the hot spring he found an old man with long white spiky hair peeking on the girls. Making obscene comments, Naruto couldnt help but roll his eyes.

Pulling an arrow back he fired through the man's hair and nailing the wall between his head and hand, "What the!" Turning around to see a little blond archer.

"It's not nice to be peeking you perv!" Naruto exclaimed as he pulled another arrow. However he didn't need to threaten the man. "What was that?!" The women looked over the gate to see the young ninja aiming another arrow at the old man who had clearly been watching them. "Get the Pervert!"

Busting through the gate the girls charged towards them. Naruto watched as the chased the man through the streets. "Well I guess my trainer isn't going to show." With a sigh he decided to head back home to train with his mom and dad.

Coming around the corner to head home, the man from before slid to a stop in front of him, "What do you want pervert?"

"I'm not a pervert! I'm a super pervert!" Naruto rubbed his temples. This guy was highly annoying. "And I'm here to train you." The man crossed his arms and nodded to himself.

"What?! You're the one I was waiting for?!" Jiriaya smiled as Naruto pointed at him in shock, "I am Jiriaya the Legendary Sannin and Toad Sage of Mount Myokoku."

Five Years Ago

"Dad. Your super strong I doubt anyone can beat you!" Kenshi chuckled as the seven year old, "Well that's not true. I am strong and creative but there is one for sure I know I can't beat. The Third Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi."

"What he can't be that strong!" Naruto looked at Kenshi in shock, "I did fight one of his students. His name was Jiriaya. He was strong but that wasn't what made him so tough. His battle intelligence was incredible. He had a variety of jutsu. Not to mention he had a contract with the Battle Toads."

"What? A toad can't battle!" Kenshi chuckled, "They are very skilled. Powerful and have much to teach. We fought to a draw actually." Kenshi had a fond look on his face thinking back to the engagement years ago. It had been all for show. A Legendary Sannin versus His Royal Honor Guard. "Anyway. I found out later when we were celebrating our payment, he was a sage. If he had used that power I wouldn't have stood a chance."

Present Day

"Wait you're 'the' Jiriaya! The one that fought my dad Kenshi Oda to a draw!" Jiriaya busted out a boisterous laugh, "Oh the best Archer I have ever seen. That was a good day! That night was the night met Sara I believe."

Naruto smiled at how kindly Jiriaya spoke of his parents, "So will you except my training?" Naruto nodded his head in excitement, "Yes! With your help I'll definitely be stronger!"

"Good! You have so much to learn!" Naruto paused and looked at him for a second. Pointing at the man accusingly, "If you try to turn me into a pervert I'll shoot you in the knee Pervy Sage!" Jiriaya laughed before grabbing Naruto and shunshining away.

Standing in what looks like an abandoned training field, "Okay first I want to see your chakra control. I want you start small, tree walking and water walking. If you have Kenshi's talent, then I assume your control is good enough to apply to weapons."

Naruto smiled, "He taught me a lot. Mom taught me Fuinjutsu instead of Ninjutsu. I think now though she may help me with that to."

"Good." Jiriaya smiled back, "Let's begin." Naruto nodded before heading to a tree to start his training. He'd be ready for the Chunin exams no matter what!