Mitzuki's Demise

Hiruzen had his newly anointed Jonin Captains meet for a debrief of all the final tests. "Now that everyone has arrived, did all our Genin pass their final test?"

The genjustu mistress Kurenai nodded in confirmation, "Yes my Genin performed rather well actually. Shino, is level headed and makes great use of his family jutsu at such a young age. Choji, needs to gains some confidence but he is willing to jump in to fight for his comrades in an instant. Sakura though was the most surprising. After seeing her team get taken down she jumped in to save them. They will do well together."

Shisui sat down and looked at their leader, "My team also passed. Sasuke is definitely Itachi's brother and has much talent. He is arrogant though and believes he is better then his peers. Shin is skilled in combat and I should be able to work with him to improve he latent talent in Kenjutsu. In previous battles with Hyuuga members I've fooled them with my body Flickr. Hinata's prowess though is limitless. I was not able to get past her vision with deceit so I had to fight her head on."

"Team 10 passes as well. Ino is a bully but can't get her way with Kiba. She has yet to show any true combat skill, but she is intelligent and decisive. Kiba is head strong, he makes mistakes and is over confident. However his senses are powerful, and his loyalty to his team is unquestionable. Sai is odd but skilled. He uses his ink jutsu to give himself an advantage, I think with some refinement he could be a powerful force in assassination and battle." Asuma finished by lighting a cigarette.

Everyone looked at Kakashi, he had never passed a team before so they were all worried for the kids on his team. "Team 7 passed. Mito is smart and avoids direct engagement unless necessary. She is, different then other Uchiha. Shikamru, is a genius. He needs to learn something other then just his family jutsu but he came up with a plan to dispatch me quickly. While Naruto is different. He engaged me right away. If I were an enemy I would have been killed by him today."

Looking around Kakashi saw the shocked expressions on everyone's faces. Hiruzen put his pipe down with awe in his eyes. "How was he able to accomplish this?" Suritobi looked at Kakashi

"He used clones to distract me while he hid his chakra signature. Normally it wouldn't of helped him at his level but he was far enough away to help him. With one shot he took the bells off my belt. If I were an enemy that shot.could have killed me." Kakashi leaned back against the wall. He was confident he of been fine, but if you were a new Jonin or still a Chunin, they'd be dead for sure.

Sara dodged Naruto's slash from his wakizashi bokken. Spinning her bokken she went to strike only for Yui to bloke with her wood Kunai. Jumping back both siblings stood ready for the upcoming attack from their mother.

Suddenly she was directly in front of them. Hitting Naruto on the stomach with the hilt of her practice blade he went tumbling into the ground. Yui moved making quick and precise strikes. Sara blocked every hit, counter with a slash down her daughters chest knocking her out of the spar.

Naruto stood up. Wakizashi at the ready he pushed off. Using his.chakra to increase his speed. His blade meeting his mother's. Back and forth he attempted to get past her gaurd. Using her hilt again she grappled around the blond's wrist. Naruto didn't have time to react, disarming him and 'stabbing' his.chast with the bokken.

Kenshi watched as his children put up an admirable fight against their mother. Naruto had improved in his close quarters training. The boys still however relied on his bow and clones to much. There would be times where he won't have the advantage of rage and surprise. He needed to fully understand this.

"Alright kids, time to get cleaned up. That's enough for today." Both Naruto and Yui got up and went to change. Sara walked up to her husband kissing him. "They are both getting better."