End of Fate Beginning of War

The crowd was cheering without any matches actually starting. Naruto looked around as the Hokage gave a speech about the future and the will of fire. Looking at the other contestants, Naruto couldn't help but be excited. Each one offers different challenges in  battle.

Getting to the end he announced the proctor for the final tournament. Genma Shiranui walked out into the arena. Going over the same rules as the Prelims, "Now would everyone except Naruto Uzumaki-Oda and Neji Hyuuga leave the arena."

"That boy looks like the Fourth Hokage." The Kazekage stated as they watched everyone leave the arena. Smiling the Hokage leaned back, "Yes. Well he is the son of the Fourth so it makes sense."

Hiruzen almost chuckled at the shift of fear that hit the snake sitting next to him. If this really was Orochimaru, than his guess was he will use the Sand Jinchuriki as a catalyst for the attack. That's what he would do anyway.

Turning to face the boy Naruto smirked, "Ready for your lesson in humility?" Naruto glared at the close range fighter. Neji just smirked, "Please I am fated to win this match."

"BEGIN!" Naruto moved first firing two arrows consecutively. Neji hit the first and dodged the next. Firing another arrow before the boy could attempt to close the distance, "Multi-Arrow Jutsu!" Turning it into ten arrows Naruto formed a hand seal.

Neji tried to jump back as all the arrows exploded in a barrage of destruction. If it hadn't been for the Byakugan he would have lost already and he hadn't even used any incredible jutsu yet.

Mito and Shikamaru sat as the match began. Hearing people take bets that Naruto would lose as if they were facts. Shikamaru watched closely as Naruto pushed Neji back already without putting anything that impressive into the fight yet. Though neither had the Hyuuga.

"What do you think Shika?" Mito asked as she watched the blond create two clones. "I think Naruto is holding back. He is slowly increasing his attacks to see what the limit is for his opponent." He new Naruto only had thirty total arrows. If the fight kept up like this he'd have to resort to close ranged fighting. Against a Hyuuga it would be suicide.

Naruto created twenty clones, putting his Yumi behind his back he had seven clones start firing arrows while the rest attacked with their wazikashi. Jumping into the air Naruto himself went through hand signs, "Fire Release! Fireball Jutsu!"

His fireball would have hit Neji head on, however with the completion of his rotation the flames distributed into the clones that were attacking him. Naruto landed  a smile on his face. 'No wonder Hyuuga are so feared.'

"It's over. You're friend will lose." Shikamaru looked to his right to see Tenten from Neji's team. "His rotation is a better then even Gaara's absolute defense. Naruto should be honored he forced him to use it."

"Wind Release! Wind Gale Wolf!" The seven wolfs charged in between arrows. Neji blocked several of the arrows but a few left cuts as he could block them all.

As he clones ran out of arrows they charged as well. Neji moved quickly dispatching the wind wolves and the clones. "I told you that you stood no chance. Fate has blessed me."

"What's with this fate crap. Fate has nothing to do with this fight. I've worked my ass off to get this strong. You should know something."

Neji glared back at the blond, "And what's that?" Naruto smiled, "Your precious rotation as a weakness." Two clones appeared on each side of him.

"Fire Release: Fire Ball Jutsu!"
"Wind Release: Great Break through!"

Everyone in the stands marveled at the power of the combination. Naruto made his move as the fire started to open up. Appearing behind Neji he fired an arrow while he was still in the air. Piercing the defense, the arrow made its mark imbedding in his right chest above any major organs.