Chapter 7

Solána (Month later)

"You need to stop smoking cigarettes, Mr

"You need to stop smoking cigarettes, Mr. Tim."

" I know Dr. Rowe, you know I'm hard-headed! My wife tells me every day!" He laughed. I shook my head and laughed too.

" Mmmhmm, I don't want to see you back in here for something worse due to you not listening." I went over his charts and prescribed his prescriptions.

" Thank you, Dr. Rowe!"

" You're welcome!" I walked out of his room and walked over to the nurse's station where Nai was. She was busy texting and not paying attention to anything else.

" Girl, get off your phone before someone says something." She looked up and looked around.

" Who gonna check me!"

" Chubbs!" I nodded toward the door. She jumped up all excited. Just forgetting about me. Turning to see them all hugged up, I smiled and shook my head. I walked down the hall to my office and sat down. A few minutes later, the both of them came walking in. I quickly hid a few pictures that were on my desk.

" Wassup, Lana!" Chubbs comes over and hugs me.

" Hello, Nessel!"

" Here you go...." He sits next to Nai.

" Let's go to lunch! You can call your friend, Lana!" Nai says while smirking.

" Oh, yea.... Your friend..." Chubbs laughs.

" Fuck, both of y'all!" I mumbled while going through a few of my patient's charts.

"So, are we going to lunch?" Nai looked at me.

" I have to take M... I have to somewhere to go at lunch." I gave her a look.

" Oh, yea... well, maybe we can all hang out later. Like old times!" She smiled.

" Minus you dipping off on me and leaving me to be the third wheel with Drake and Solána...." Chubbs gives her a look. I couldn't help but chuckle. He was right, she did that all the time!

" Let's focus on now!" She says. I laughed.

" I have things to do, but I can come later," I said.

" Date night with your man?" Chubbs smirked.

" I guess you can say that."

" Bring him over! We need to meet this, nigga! Get a feel of him! Make sure he's treating our Friend right!" Chubbs teased.

" Our Friend?" I shook my head.

" Yea! I guess that would make Drake your big brother, now!" I shook my head. He's having too much fun with this.

" Nah, they used to fuck! No!! He can't be her big brother, now! Chubbs shush!" These two are getting on my nerves.

" I'm about to put both of y'all out!" I laughed.