Chapter 18

🤫

Solána ( 4 months later)

" Malik there?" I stood in my kitchen drinking my tea

" Malik there?" I stood in my kitchen drinking my tea. I was off this weekend and was so happy. The last month has been rough at work and with me pressing charges against Dre, I had to deal with going to court. I was being questioned about his illegal activities as well.

" No, he just left, he'll be at Jaylen's this weekend." I was on the phone with Aubrey. Things have been great with us. He's getting used to having a son. This is so different for me. I wasn't used to anyone taking care of my baby except for me. He's been so much happier since Aubrey has been in his life.

" Aight, I'm outside. I just need to send off a few text messages and I'll be in. That shit better be wet for me when I walk in that door." I smiled and closed my eyes. When I said that things have been great with us, this is what I meant. We aren't back together, but we're having fun at the moment. From the outside looking in, we look like a Married couple with a son. Especially when we go out. And now that Aubrey announced that he has a son, people are everywhere taking videos and pictures.

" Oh, it is...."

" Fuck these text messages." I heard him say just before my front door opened. I peeked my head to see him taking his shoes off. Walking out of the kitchen and into the family room, he smiled once seeing me.

" What text messages did you have to send anyway?" He walked over to me and untied my robe. I watched as his eyes roamed all over my naked body.

" You were waiting for me, huh?"

" Answer my question!" He pulled me to him and nuzzled his face into my neck he was saying something in between kisses, but I was in another world and didn't hear a thing, he said

" Fuck, Lana! Let's go upstairs." He picks me up and carries me upstairs to my room. Placing me gently on the edge of my bed and then removing his shirt, he spreads my legs while getting on his knees.

"Baby, I've been craving this pussy since you left my house last night! I started to follow your ass home, but I knew Malik would still be awake when y'all got home.

" He questioned why we disappeared when he was playing basketball with Tyler, TJ, and Chris."

" You tell him that his daddy had to take care of his mommy? Mommy was feeling some type of way last night!"

" Shut up, Aub!" Once I felt his mouth, I was done for.

" Oh my God, Aubrey..... baby don't stop!" My fingers ran through his hair, which wasn't braided at the moment. His main reason for coming over this morning was to get his hair braided, but of course, things change.

" Let that shit out, Lana!" He continues. I felt myself losing control. I knew I was about to cum.

" Cum for me, baby! Don't hold back." My hands grab the sheets on each side of me. Aubrey had hold of my thighs so that I couldn't make any movements.