Chapter 28

Solána (Gynecologist Office)

" Solana! How long has this been going on?"

" Kelly! I don't know!"

" How the hell did it move like this?"

" I don't know." Rolling my eyes.

" You have a new man in your life?" She asked, I smiled and looked away.

" Why do you ask?"

" Solàna, you have that glow to you! You seem happier! Shit a lot happier!"

" I wouldn't say new, I've known him since I was like thirteen. We broke up after high school. Hadn't seen each other for 12 years and then he shows up......." she raised her eyebrow.

" Wait so I've seen you out with that basketball player all over IG. That's him, right? He's Malik's father?" Goodness, she put that together quickly. I don't really mind. I've known Kelly since college. She knew all about the craziness I went through with Nick and didn't like Dre.

" Yes, chile." I rolled my eyes.

" Damn, Lana!! I will say y'all look fuckin good together. You know I don't really pay attention to social media, so I'm thinking you were just seen with him because you're his doctor or something. Shit, I guess you are his doctor in a way!" She smirked.

" Kells, just get this thing out of my coochie!" She laughed and got started.

" Are you getting another IUD?" I gave her a look and smiled.

" No?"

" OK..... Since this thing has relocated you probably need to take a pregnancy test."

" I'm not pregnant, Kells. You and Nai " I shook my head.

"I'm just saying! You have some new dick from the past. I'm sure that man has been blessing you this whole time your IUD has been all fucked up!"

" Dr. Randall! I don't think this is appropriate." I smirked once she looked up at me.

" Oh? Do you want me to be professional with you now? Bitch, please! Does Mr. NBA star have friends?" I looked down at her as she was finishing up.

" He does, Nai is dating his bestie but he has a few other friends and his brother." She stood up and cleaned up before turning back to me as u put my clothes back on.

" I'm going to need you to have some sort of get-together!"

" Uh, if you had come to my birthday shit you would have met them! You decided to go off to Texas to visit that man!"

" Bitch, let me tell you! Worst decision, I've made in a long time! He was ugh, I don't even want to talk about it! Besides, I'm ready to have me some babies. This new doctor that just started here is trying to get at me but he just wants to fuck! I want to fuck and do all the extra shit!" I watched her with a smirk.