Chapter 34

Solána ( 2 Weeks Later)

" Wait, so what's going on with y'all?" Nai asked just as she finished her drink

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" Wait, so what's going on with y'all?" Nai asked just as she finished her drink. I sat at the island while she was trying to figure out what was happening.

" We haven't talked in two weeks." With a shrug of my shoulders, I got up to go to the fridge. I wanted some orange juice. Nai kept her eyes on me I knew she wanted me to continue.

" And why is that? Everything was good a few weeks ago. Especially in Dubai. I don't get it."

" I don't know."

" So he just left? Solána talk to me! What happened?"

" I just said I don't know, Nai! He's busy and I'm busy. I'm guessing he's on the road right now but he hasn't been here! I don't know where the fuck he is!" I yelled. I was getting frustrated and I'm hurt that he hasn't at least tried to contact me. Malik and Jaylen walked in from outside. Jaylen has been staying here. His healing process has been a little difficult for him. It's hard on him. His grandmother agreed to everything so soon he will be living with us permanently.

" Hey, boys! Malik, have you talked to your dad?" Nai asked. Goodness, why would she bring Malik into this? I gave her a look.

"Yeah, I just got off the phone with him. He's in Arizona right now. He has a game tomorrow against The Suns." He washed his hand and sat down to eat. Jaylen on the other hand walked upstairs. I could tell he was in pain.

" Oh ok," She looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

" Pooh, what were you and Jaylen doing?" I asked.

" Some of the exercises that he has to do while in Physical Therapy. He's in a lot of pain right now so he said he was going to bed." He explained while cutting into his steak.

" Ok, I'll check on him in a few. So what did you and your dad talk about?" I asked. He looked at me weirdly for a second.

" Uh, my last three games. I was telling him what I was doing wrong in one of the games.." He looked at his phone while continuing to eat.

" Did he ask about your momma?" Nai asked.

" Uh yea. He just asked if she was home and I told him that y'all had just got here."

" Don't be telling my business, boy!" Nai mumbled. He smacked his teeth and continued eating. I shook my head at Nai.

" Let's go outside, Lana!"

" What do y'all have to talk about that you can't say around me? I know that's why you're going out there!" Malik got up and grabbed a water bottle and sat back down.

" Boy ain't nobody worried about you!" Nai said as we both got up and walked outside.

" Call that Nigga!" She says as we both sat on the patio chairs.

Love Lost  (Drake & SZA)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें