Chapter 17

Aubrey POV

" Where are we?" Malik looked from me to the window

" Where are we?" Malik looked from me to the window. The gate opened and I drove up.

" My house."

" Woah! This is your house?! Wow!" He looked all around.

" Yep, my mom and Chubbs live here too." He looks at me.

" Your mom? Does she know about me?"

" Nah, and honestly, I'm not certain how she will be when we walk in. She has dementia, so she often forgets who I am or where she is. She'll probably be asleep, so you might not meet her tonight." I said while getting out. Tommy and my other security were in the truck behind us and got out as well. They walked over to the side where I had one of my guest houses located.

" Wow, that's sad and scary."

" Yea..." I noticed that Ty's car was here, along with Chubbs and Chris's trucks.

" Whose kid are you babysitting?" Chris asked just as we walked in. He was on his way out. I shook my head.

" You leaving?" I asked.

" Yea, I was, but I'm curious as to who this lil nigga is." He laughed as Malik mugged him.

" Wassup, chump! I'm Chris!"

" Chump? Don't call me a chump, far from it! I'm Malik!" Chris looked at me and laughed.

" Yo, Chubbs! Ty!" He yelled while walking off.

" Don't mind him. Man, you're definitely your mom's child." I laughed and led him to where Chris, Ty, and Chubbs were.

" Oh, you're talking about the lil homie! Wassup Malik." Chubbs nods to him.

"Wassup!"

" Malik, this is my brother Ty. Ty, this is Malik."

" Oh shit, wassup! This lil nigga is nice as fuck in basketball. He reminds me of you when we were younger." I shrugged.

" That's probably because he's my dad," Malik says confidentially . I chuckled as all three of them looked at the both of us.

" Your dad?" Chris asked. I couldn't help but laugh at the look on his face.

"Wait! Hold up!" Chubbs laughed.

" Who's yo momma, lil nigga?" Tyler gave him a look. Malik looked at me. I gave him a nod.

" Imani." I shook my head and chuckled. These niggas aren't going to know who he's talking about.

" Who?" Chubbs and Chris asked at the same time.

" Imani, Imani...." Tyler thinks out loud.

"She's from around the way?" Chris sat down and went on his phone.