Chapter 37

Look, I haven't been keeping up with any type of time in this story so just use your imagination. When Malik was introduced he was 12 but I'm making him 14 now. Aubrey and Solána have been back together for a good minute now sooo yeah! Just go with it 😂
She like 3 or 4 months! Like I said, go with it😂😂

Aubrey (11/10)

" Little Nigga about to turn 14 and doesn't know how to act!" Chubbs and I laughed and we watched Malik talk to his little friend

" He's like his daddy, man! Remember, 13 is when is when I found the one!" I laughed but shit it was true. Of course, at that moment I didn't know that.

We were up in New York. I had a game yesterday but Malik and Jaylen wanted to go to a show with a few of their favorite rappers. I've never heard of any of these little niggas. His birthday is tomorrow. He hasn't really asked for anything. I got him a few things and some money. He also wants to go to Universal. So once we play The Magic next week we'll go.

" Lana is going to have a fit if she sees him hugging up with that girl," Chris said while looking around. We were in the so-called VIP section of this show. I'm ready to leave honestly.

" Man, she better let my little man live." I watched Malik. The girl he's with is a friend of his from his old school. She came up with her mom. He invited a few people that he was close to. Of course, he asked me to pay for everybody. I had no problem with it.

Solána was with Nai and Kelly. She said she was not going to no show with a bunch of Teenagers. Shit, I don't blame her with these rowdy Niggas.

After the show Malik wanted to go somewhere to eat so I had to find a place that would stay open for us. Of course, the paparazzi knew I was in town, they were everywhere.

" Hello?" I laughed because Lana sounded like she was asleep but I know damn well she wasn't asleep.

" Imani, you want something to eat?"

"No, Nai, Kelly, and I just got back from eating." She sounded upset.

" What's wrong?"

" Nothing, just tired. How was Malik's night?" She asked.

" Shit, he had a time. Still is! We had to find a spot that would stay open for us." I said while sitting at the table with Chubbs and Chris. The youngins had their own table.

" Bring my baby back. Don't have him out in these streets this late."

" Nah, I got this one. You make sure our other baby is good." Smiling while looking over my menu. Chubbs and Chris looked at me. Oh, I forgot they didn't know yet.

" Fine but I'm going to bed! I can't keep my eyes open."

" You aren't going to wait up for me, Imani? I got something for you." Smirking while she was quiet.