Chapter 32

Solána

Our time here in Dubai has been so relaxing

Our time here in Dubai has been so relaxing. I really needed this vacation. Just to be away from home and the drama. We have two full days left and I'm not ready to go back home. The boys definitely aren't ready to go back. If Aubrey didn't have practice starting next week, we'd be headed somewhere else, I'm sure.

" What are you doing, Imani?" I felt Aubrey's lips against my neck. I was outside on the balcony reading a book, a friend of mine wrote.

" Just, reading. My favorite thing to do." Grinning while he walked around, sat, and laid his head in my lap. Making himself very comfortable.

" Your favorite thing to do? I thought your favorite thing was sucking my...." Before he could finish I pinched his thigh hard.

" Shush!" He jumped from the pinch.

" That shit hurt, baby." He rubbed the area on his thigh that I pinched.

" Mmhmm! What are our plans for tonight?"

"Honestly? Fucking, probably..." I popped him in his mouth and shook my head.

" Aubrey... Never mind..."

" My bad, baby!" He smirked while pulling his phone out. I went back to reading my book while he scrolled on Instagram.

" What up, what up." I heard him say.

" Who are you talking to?" He holds his phone up so that I could see and I realized he was on Live.

" Say wassup to my people, baby!" I gave him a look and looked at his phone and rolled my eyes

" I know you better get that shit out of my face!"

" Y'all see how she acts!" I watched as he read some of the comments. He sat up and pulled me close to him. I could see the comments as well.

" She's so pretty... Awww, thank you!" I smiled while reading more.

" You would see that one. She aight, y'all. Ain't nothing special!" Hitting him again before giving him the finger.

" Yea, ok... I'll remember that." He glanced at me and smiled before going back to the comments.