Chapter 25

Aubrey POV

Solána fell out, but I was about to get her back up within a few minutes

Solána fell out, but I was about to get her back up within a few minutes. This whole time we thought that Malik was in his room, but he had left. I'm trying to understand how he snuck past my security. Shit, he probably didn't. I'm sure he told them that he was just going to play ball.

" Tommy, who did he leave with?" I asked while he drove. Solána and I were in the back. I was trying to calm her down while also trying to be calm.

" Drake, I wasn't outside at the moment he left, but once I looked at the camera he just walked off with his bag and ball.

" Yea, he definitely went down to the courts. We had already told him that he couldn't go because shit has been getting worse down there." I said while Solána pulled her phone out. I saw that she was calling Jaylen.

" Goodness, he isn't picking up!" She cried. Her phone rang a couple of minutes later. It was Nick. She threw her phone aside and cries. I reached for it and answered.

" Yea!?"

" I'm calling for Solána because I just found out that Malik was brought here for a stabbing. Where is she?"

" She's right here! Just tell me what you know about my son! We're on the way!"

" I don't feel comfortable speaking to you! Please let me speak to Solána!" He responds.

" I don't fucking care how comfortable you feel!! This isn't about what you want! This is about my son, so tell me what you know!" I yelled! This nigga is going to make me go off once I see him. Solána snatched the phone and put it on speaker, she was about to say something until he spoke again.

" I... He was stabbed two times and as of right now in critical condition. One was in the chest area and the other one was in the stomach area. That's the only information I have. Please tell Solána that I'm keeping a good eye on him until she... well, you two get here."

" Ok." She whispers and hung up. Both of us were crying.

" He's going to be ok, baby!"

" Call Jaylen one more time."

" Ok." I reached for my phone and dialed. My hands were shaking, I had to drop it in my lap. Turning it on speaker just as Jaylen answered. He sounded like he was out of breath.

" Hello? Did Malik make it home? I've been calling his phone!!"

" Jay, where are you?"