Chaptet 9

Aubrey POV

" You look like you're in pain?" I turned my head slightly to see Solána

" You look like you're in pain?" I turned my head slightly to see Solána. Of course, she was looking beautiful as ever.

" Yea, something like that. My mom let you in?"

" Yea, she and your aunt left..." She smirked.

" My mom is always plotting. How has your day been?" I watched as she walked around and sat next to me. I'm surprised that she's this close to me. Not only that, but I couldn't help but eye her all over.

" Good, so far. I'm off today and tomorrow." I watched as she fixed her top some. She caught me, guess.

" That's cool. I'm sure you look forward to those days off."

"Yes! So again, I want to apologize for last night." I shook my head.

" It definitely threw me off, Solána!"

" I could tell. He knows about our past, and I guess he wanted you to know that he knows. He was asking all these questions."

" He knows that I could take you from him, just like that," I smirked.

" Aubrey...."

" What! I could! You're faithful, so he has nothing to worry about." Solána shook her head.

" Yep, that's me! The faithful one."

" And you've always been!" I looked away.

" I'm glad you know that."

" So, uh.... What does he do?" I asked, I wanted to know if she knew that he dealt with my father at some point.

" He's a mechanic." She shrugs. Well, here's my answer. I knew for a fact that she didn't know. Solána would not date any Nigga that was in the streets.

"Oh ok...." I tried to move my leg some, but winced when I moved it wrong.

" You ok, you need help?" She asked as she turned her whole body toward me.

" I was about to get more comfortable, but this shit has other plans."

" Here, let me help you." She stands and examines my knee first. Her touch had me.....

" How does that feel?" I closed my eyes, trying to ignore the pain and her touch.

" Uncomfortable and painful."

" Ok, you don't need to sit this way. Turn your body this way slowly." She says while guiding me.

" Ok, I can do that."

" How does it feel, now?" She looked at me and smiled.

" Fuck! Way better! Thank you, baby." " I let out.

" Here you go with that baby shit, again. You're welcome." She sits back, but this time she's even closer to me. Basically touching shoulders.

" My bad, I can't help it."