Chapter 39

It's been awhile.....🤣 Read the last chapter if you need a reminder to what's going on.

Aubrey

" So who else knows, Solána? Fuck!!!" I yelled

" So who else knows, Solána? Fuck!!!" I yelled. Honestly I didn't mean to yell but this shit is getting to me.

" Nai, uhhh a friend of mine that I was in training with at that time. She's died though, so you can count her out. Tristan's family! That's it!!" She said while laying down. She was rubbing her belly and that made me move towards her belly and kiss it.

" Ok. Can we find out what we're having yet?" I changed the topic.

" Yes,  we were going to find out at the appointment but all that shit happened. We can go in tomorrow. Are you able to go?"

" Lana even if I wasn't able to go, I'd still go. I have a meeting tomorrow to discuss all of this shit but after that I'm free for  a couple of  hours. My next game is away so I'll be flying out tomorrow night." There she goes with the pout. After everything that has happened, I knew that she didn't want me to go but I had to.

"Ok."

" You'll be fine. Malik and Jaylen will be here with you"  Leaning in to kiss her.

" I know, I just don't want to be away from you." I pulled her to me and held her.

" Then come with me. You're still able to fly. My next couple of games are away games. Plus you're taking time off of work... this is perfect."

"Ok, but what about the boys?" I played with her hair.

" What about them? Them little niggas will be fine. You worry too much Lana." She hit my arm.

" All that we're going through I can't help but worry." I kissed her again.

" Everything will be good, baby!"

We were sitting in the lounge room. Malik and Jaylen came in from outside. I could hear them laughing about something. I'm just glad this mess isn't getting to them too much.

" Ma!!!" Malik yelled.

" Leek, stop that yelling! We're in the lounge room." I yelled back. Both he and Jaylen walked in.

" What are y'all doing?" He asked while sitting next to me. Jaylen grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.

" Just chilling with my baby, man. Here y'all come disrupting." I joked. I was giving Solàna a look while licking my lips. Malik frowns. I know he's about to say something.

" You two are nasty, man." He mumbles.

" Leek, we were just talking. I'll be going on the road with your dad for a few days." Solàna said. Malik and Jaylen both looked at me

" What?" I asked before grabbing my phone.

" Can we go on road too? Please, dad!" Malik moved even closer to me.